Flat linen with high productivity and quality
Benefit from Electrolux Professional’s industrial ironers
C-Flex industrial ironers range offers the best equipment to process the flat linen in with high productivity and quality.
Feeders and folders are designed to connect with the C-Flex ironer for an easy operation.
- Folder with versatile cross fold and stacker possibilities.
- Vacuum feeding table for small and medium flat.
- Single station feeder up to 500 pieces/hour.
- Folds with three length folds and one cross, piles
are returned to the operator.
- 2 length folds making a French fold and 2 cross
folds. 3 stackers standard construction with
automatic sorting per size.
Get in touch to discover what our Ironers can do for your business
Find your complete solution
From the care sector to the hospitality sector, an efficient on-premises laundry service is always key. Electrolux Professional have a wide-range of washing machines to suit a variety of commercial laundry needs which not only ensures a large capacity of linen is processed quickly, but also have a positive impact on an operation’s bottom line.
Hoteliers will find there is a huge choice available when investing in commercial kitchen equipment for hotel restaurants. Electrolux Professional offer solutions to create a smaller kitchen footprint, allowing the hotel to both ensure productivity during high volume services and to maximise space for the high numbers of revenue-generating customers.
Filter (5 Products)
C-Flex IL feeder
- One station automatic feeder for productive feeding of large flatwork on one lane
- Forward clipping supported by suction box and vacuum table for best ergonomics and productivity
- Fixed horizontal stretching blade over the full width for optimum quality of feeding
- Stop and stretch conveyor further improving quality of leading edge
C-Flex IL flat
- Available in 3.000 mm or 3.300 mm for a perfect match with your C-Flex
- Single lane large flat folder for perfectly stacked bed linen and other large flatwork
- Bypassable on full width for small flatwork not requiring folding
- Choice of stack & fold or drop stacker allowing the perfect fit always
Towel folder 1.3
- 3 length folds making a French fold combined with 1 or 2 cross folds or a French cross fold which enables to fold any kind of towel
- Ergonomics and user-friendly Electrolux control panel for quick and easy program changes
- Folded items are sorted and dropped on three separate conveyors, and returned to the operator for a perfect ergonomic working situation
- Maximum item width is 1200 mm and maximum towel length can be up to 1800 mm
Towel folder 1.1
- Towel folder featuring 1, 2 or 3 length folds combined with 1 cross fold and stacking to process any kind of towel
- Adjustable feeding table height for best ergonomic working station
- Electrolux control panel with intuitive navigation for fast and easy operation
- Stop conveyor before stacking for a perfect result