SkyLine PremiumS Ovens 10GN 1/1 - electric
Electric Combi Oven 10GN1/1, Green Version
SkyLine PremiumS Combi Boiler Oven with touch screen control, 10x1/1GN, electric, 3 cooking modes (automatic, recipe program, manual), automatic cleaning, Green Version with 3-glass door
- Capacity: 10 GN 1/1 trays.
- High resolution full touch screen interface (translated in more than 30 languages) - color-blind friendly panel.
- Real humidity control based upon Lambda Sensor to automatically recognize quantity and size of food for consistent quality results.
- Combination cycle (25 °C - 300 °C): combining convected heat and steam to obtain humidity controlled cooking environment, accelerating the cooking process and reducing weight loss.
- Automatic mode including 9 food families (meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, pasta/rice, eggs, savory and sweet bakery, bread, dessert) with 100+ differentpre-installed variants. Through Automatic Sensing Phase the oven optimizes the cooking process according to size, quantity and type of food loaded to achieve the selected cooking result. Real time overview of the cooking parameters. Possibility to personalizeand save up to 70 variants per family.
- Programs mode: a maximum of 1000 recipes can be stored in the oven's memory, to recreate the exact same recipe at any time. The recipes can be group in 16different categories to better organize the menu. 16-step cooking programs also available.
- OptiFlow air distribution system to achieve maximum performance in cooking eveness and temperature control thanks to a special design of the cooking chambercombined with high precision variable speed fan and venting valve.
- 6-point multi sensor core temperature probe for maximum precision and food safety.
- Automatic fast cool down and pre-heat function.
- SkyClean: Automatic and built-in self cleaning system with integrated descale of the steam generator. 5 automatic cycles (soft, medium, strong, extra strong,rinse-only) and green functions to save energy, water, detergent and rinse aid. Also programmable with delayed start.
- SkyHub lets the user group the favorite functions in the homepage for immediate access.
- With SkyDuo the Oven and the Blast Chiller are connected to each other and communicate in order to guide the user through the cook&chill process optimizingtime and efficiency (requires optional accessory).
- USB port to download HACCP data, share cooking programs and configurations.
USB port also allows to plug-in sous-vide probe (optional accessory).
- Trainings and guidances supporting materials easily accessible by scanning QR-Code with any mobile device.
- Automatic consumption visualization at the end of the cycle.
- Human centered design with 4-star certification for ergonomics and usability.
- Triple thermo-glazed door with 2 hinged inside panels for easy cleaning and double LED lights line.
- 304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
- Integrated spray gun with automatic retracting system for fast rinsing.
- Supplied with n.1 tray rack 1/1 GN, 67 mm pitch.
- Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and data monitoring (requires optional accessory – contact the Company for more details).
- Built-in steam generator for highly precise humidity and temperature control according to the chosen settings.
- Dry, hot convection cycle (25 °C - 300 °C): ideal for low humidity cooking.
- Low temperature Steam cycle (25 °C - 99 °C): ideal for sous-vide, re-thermalization and delicate cooking.
Steam cycle (100 °C): seafood andvegetables.
High temperature steam (25 °C - 130 °C).
- Regeneration (ideal for banqueting on plate or rethermalizing on tray),
- Low Temperature Cooking (to minimize weight loss and maximizefood quality) Patented US7750272B2 and related family,
- Proving cycle,
- EcoDelta cooking, cooking with food probe maintaining preset temperature difference between the core of the food and the cooking chamber,
- Sous-vide cooking,- Static Combi (to reproduce traditional cooking from static oven),
- Pasteurization of pasta,
- Dehydration cycles (ideal for drying fruits, vegetables, meats, seafood),
- Food Safe Control (to automatically monitor safety of cooking processin compliance with HACCP hygienic standards) Patented US6818865B2 and related family,
- Advanced Food Safe Control (to drive the cooking with pasteurization factor).
- MultiTimer function to manage up to 20 different cooking cycles at the same time, improving flexibility and ensuring excellent cooking results. Can be saved up to 200 MultiTimer programs.
- Fan with 7 speed levels from 300 to 1500 RPM and reverse rotation for optimal evenness. Fan stops in less than 5 seconds when door is opened.
- Pictures upload for full customization of cooking cycles.
- Reduced power function for customized slow cooking cycles.
- 3 different chemical options available: solid (phosphate-free), liquid (requires optional accessory), enzymatic.
- Plan-n-Save function organizes the cooking sequence of the chosen cycles optimizing the work in the kitchen from a time and energy efficiency point of view.
- Make-it-mine feature to allow full personalization or locking of the user interface.
- MyPlanner works as an agenda where the user can plan the daily work and receive personalized alerts for each task.
- GreaseOut: predisposed for integrated grease drain and collection for safer operation (dedicated base as optional accessory).
- Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and HACCP monitoring (requires optional accessory).
- Back-up mode with self-diagnosis is automatically activated if a failure occurs to avoid downtime.
- Energy Star 2.0 certified product.
- Wing-shaped handle with ergonomic design and hands-free opening with the elbow, making managing trays simpler (Registered Design at EPO).
- Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Front access to control board for easy service.
- IPX 5 spray water protection certification for easy cleaning.
Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50-60 Hz
Electrical power, default: 19 kW
Default power corresponds to factory test conditions.
When supply voltage is declared as a range the test is performed at the average value. According to the country, the installed power may vary within the range.
Electrical power max.: 20.3 kW
Circuit breaker required
Water inlet connections "CWI1-CWI2": 3/4"
Pressure, bar min/max: 1-6 bar
Drain "D": 50mm
Max inlet water supply temperature: 30 °C
Chlorides: <17 ppm
Conductivity: >285 µS/cm
Clearance: Clearance: 5 cm rear and right hand sides.
Suggested clearance for service access: 50 cm left hand side.
Trays type: 10 - 1/1 Gastronorm
Max load capacity: 50 kg
- Key Information
External dimensions, Width: 867 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 775 mm
External dimensions, Height: 1058 mm
Weight: 147 kg
Net weight: 147 kg
Shipping weight: 165 kg
Shipping volume: 1.06 m³