SkyLine ChillS 10GN 1/1
Blast Chiller-Freezer 10GN1/1 50/50 kg, right hinged door
Skyline ChillS Blast Chiller Freezer 50/50kg, 10 GN 1/1 or 600x400mm (29 levels pitch 30mm) with touch screen control and right hinged door
- Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and data monitoring (requires optional accessory – contact the Company for more details).
- Blast Chilling cycle: 50 kg from +90°C up to + 3°C in less than 90 minutes.
- Chilling cycle (+10°C to -41°C) with automatic preset cycles:
- Soft chilling (air temperature 0°C), ideal for delicate food and small portions.- Hard chilling (air temperature -20°C), ideal for solid food and whole pieces.
- Turbo cooling: chiller works continuously at the desired temperature; ideal for continuous production.
- Automatic mode including 10 food families (meat, poultry, fish, sauces and soup, vegetables, pasta/rice, bread, savory and sweet bakery, dessert, beverage fastcooling) with 100+ different pre-installed variants. Through Automatic Sensing Phase the blast chiller optimizes the chilling process according to size, quantity and type of food loaded to achieve the selected result. Real time overview of the chillingparameters. Possibility to personalize and save up to 70 variants per family.
- MultiTimer function to manage up to 20 different chilling cycles at the same time, improving flexibility and ensuring excellent results. Can be saved up to 200 MultiTimer programs.
- OptiFlow air distribution system to achieve maximum performance in chilling/heating eveness and temperature control thanks to a special design of the chambercombined with high precision variable speed fan.
- 6-point multi sensor core temperature probe for maximum precision and food safety (optional accessory).
- Remaining time estimation for probe-driven cycles based on artificial intelligence techniques (ARTE 2.0 Patented US7971450B2 and related family) for an easier planning of the activities.
- Automatic and manual defrosting and drying.
- SkyHub lets the user group the favorite functions in the homepage for immediate access.
- With SkyDuo the Oven and the Blast Chiller are connected to each other and communicate in order to guide the user through the cook&chill process optimizingtime and efficiency (requires optional accessory).
- Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and HACCP monitoring (requires optional accessory).
- Automatic consumption visualization at the end of the cycle.
- Performance guaranteed at ambient temperatures of +43°C (Climatic class 5).
- Built-in refrigeration unit.
- Solenoid valve to automatically manage the gas pressure in the thermodynamic circuit.
- Evaporator with antirust protection.
- Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Ventilator swinging hinged panel for access to the evaporator for cleaning.
- Automatic heated door frame.
- High resolution full touch screen interface (translated in more than 30 languages) - color-blind friendly panel.
- Blast Freezing cycle: 50 kg from 90ºC up to -18ºC in less than four hours.
- X-Freeze cycle (+10°C to -41°C): ideal for blast freezing all kinds of food (raw, half or fully cooked).
- Lite-Hot cycle (+40°C to -18°C): ideal for soft heating preparations.
- Holding at +3 °C for chilling or -22 °C for freezing, automatically activated at the end of each cycle, to save energy and maintain the target temperature(manual activation is also possible).
- Cruise Cycle (Patented EP1716769B1 and related family) automatically sets the parameters for the quickest and best chilling (it works withprobe)
- Retarded Proving
- Fast Thawing
- Sushi&Sashimi (anisakis-free food)
- Chill Sous-vide
- Ice Cream
- Programs mode: a maximum of 1000 programs can be stored in the blast chiller's memory, to recreate the exact same high standard at any time. The programs canbe grouped in 16 different categories to better organize the menu. 16-step chilling programs also available.
- Fan with 7 speed levels. Fan stops in less than 5 seconds when door is opened.
- 3-point multi sensor core temperature probe for high precision and food safety.
- Pictures upload for full customization of cycles.
- Customizable pre-cooling and pre-heating functions.
- Make-it-mine feature to allow full personalization or locking of the user interface.
- MyPlanner works as an agenda where the user can plan the daily work and receive personalized alerts for each task.
- USB port to download HACCP data, share chilling programs and configurations.
- Trainings and guidances supporting materials easily accessible by scanning QR-Code with any mobile device.
- Multi-purpose internal structure is suitable for 10 grids GN 1/1 (29 positions available with 30 mm pitch) 10 grids or trays 600 x 400 mm (29 positionsavailabe with 30 mm pitch) or 18 ice-cream basins of 5 kg each (h 125 x 165 x 360).
- Human centered design with 4-star certification for ergonomics and usability.
- Environmentally friendly: R452a as refrigerant gas.
- Main components in 304 AISI stainless steel.
- Motors and fan waterproof protected IP54.
- Removable magnetic gasket door with hygienic design.
- Door stopper to keep the door open in order to avoid the formation of bad smells.
- No water connections required.
Waste water can be plumbed into drain, but can also be collected in an optional waste container.
Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
Electrical power max.: 4.15 kW
Heating power: 1.9 kW
Circuit breaker required
Drain line size: 1"1/2
Clearance: 5 cm on sides and back.
Please see and follow detailed installation instructions provided with the unit
- Refrigeration Data
Built-in Compressor and Refrigeration Unit
Refrigerant type: R452A
Refrigeration power: 4220 W
Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -20 °C
Refrigerant weight: 2000 g
Condenser cooling type: AIR
Max load capacity: 50 kg
Trays type: 600x400; GN 1/1; Ice Cream
- Key Information
Door hinges: Right Side
External dimensions, Width: 895 mm
External dimensions, Height: 1731 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 939 mm
Net weight: 227 kg
Shipping weight: 267 kg
Shipping volume: 1.96 m³
- Product Information (EN17032 – Commission Regulation EU 2015/1095)
Energy consumption, cycle (chilling): 0.0798 kWh/kg
Chilling Cycle Time (+65°C to +10°C): 69 min
Full load capacity (chilling): 50 kg
Energy consumption, cycle (freezing): 0.2253 kWh/kg
Freezing Cycle Time (+65°C to -18°C): 245 min
Full load capacity (freezing): 50 kg
Test performed in a test room at 30°C to chill/ freeze (+10°C/-18°C) a full load of 40mm deep trays filled with mashed potatoes evenly distributed up to a height of 35 mm at starting temperature between 65° and 80°C within 120/270min.