“Art & Science Come Together” workshop in Stockholm
Exploring modern techniques, operational efficiency and vegetarian cuisine.
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to a Chef2Chef training seminar as a part of their “Art & Science Come Together” alliance. These workshops will educate chefs on implementing sustainable and innovative practices in the kitchen while maintaining high standards. The chefs will serve quality food, balancing a mix of Electrolux innovative solutions and the chefs’ creativity.
The Aim of the Workshop
The seminar focuses on sustainable cooking that incorporates ingredients, technology and kitchen operation, which improves chefs’ daily activities.
The aim of the seminar is to build on and extend the range of skills, techniques and knowledge helping you to achieve operational excellence in the field of more sustainable cooking. You can also expect to increase your network of talented chefs in the same field of interests.
On completion of this practical and inspirational session you will:
- Master sustainable cooking techniques by using modern cooking technology.
- Be able to lower your “food print” by implementing eco-driving techniques.
- Gain knowledge and inspiration in vegetarian cuisine.
- Know how to optimize workflow processes incorporating the latest high speed cooking technologies.
- Discover WorldChefs organization and various projects by WorldChefs.
- Be able to improve operational efficiency in daily kitchen operations.
- Learn about ergonomic kitchen solutions.