Dual Rinse Rack Type dishwashers - 150 racks per hour
green&clean dual rinse rack type dishwasher, 150 racks/hour, electric, 50Hz
Dual rinse rack type dishwasher, 150 racks/hour, CLEAR BLUE Filtering System, electric, touch screen, customized direction on-site, 50Hz
- Adjustable feet for full access underneath the machine for cleaning.
- Built-in drain valve in the tanks allows automatic dump and fill to refresh the water in the tank without any interruption of the washing process.
- Auto-start/stop equipped in different zones ensures that the zone runs only when a rack is passing through it. This reduces water, energy, chemical consumption and noise.
- All internal components: wash and rinse arms, tank filters, curtains can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Large counter balanced inspection door allow unrestricted all-round access to the wash and rinse area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strengthas well as reduces noise and heat loss.
- Automatic drain, clean and sanitize cycles featured as standard. The internal chamber, is completely cleaned or sanitized avoiding bacteria proliferation formaximum hygiene and reducing manual work/time for operator.
- Automatic back-up mode is activated when a failure occurs. Guided troubleshooting for fast fixes including 150 precises notifications and 23 easy-to-follow processes.
- Dual rinse with stabilized pressure valve guarantees rinse water consumption of 1.2 liters/ rack regardless of inlet water pressure to ensure low energy,water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt buildup, provides fast drainage in just a few minutes. Withno welding points the pressed tank offers a guaranteed water tight solution.
- Dishwasher structure is held together with a solid 50 x 50 mm stainless steel frame to provide long-term sturdiness.
- External pre-arrangement for inlet water, drain water, detergent & rinse aid connections for fast and easy installation on both sides of the unit.
- All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: external front, side panels and internal chambers, wash and rinse arms, doorsand rack transportation system.
- IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
- CLEAR BLUE filtering system removes soil from the wash water providing cleaner water and highly active detergent thus ensuring better washing performance and lower running costs.
- Intuitive touch screen control panel features user-friendly display to easily operate the machine and to monitor machine status. Three different levels ofinteraction are available each show relevant messages and information to the operator, the general maintenance staff and the authorized service partners.
- Unit equipped with USB port making it simple to read data such as machine identification, counters and consumption, components, devices and alarm logs. Machineparameters can be uploaded and downloaded and firmware updated.
- Built-in stabilized pressure valve ensures constant pressure throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of inlet water pressure.
- Self-draining vertical wash pumps provide maximum hygiene.
- Dual rinse technology ensures maximum rinse water covering every corner of the rack inside the rinse area for perfect hygiene on washed wares.
- Three conveyor speeds can be selected through the control panel by the operator and customized on-site.
- The unit is ready to be connected with OnE Connectivity for 24/7 real time monitoring, increasing equipment uptime, maximum profit and optimizing your process.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 150 racks easy to switch to DIN 10510 compliant or other speed.
- Modularity design allows the machine not only be disassembled for delivery and re-assembled at customer’s site, but also to be customized and upgraded on-site and over time.
- All electric components are put in one IP65 central box isolated from water and steam to ensure high reliability.
- All chambers without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps.
- The feeding direction is right to left as pre-arrangement from the factory, but it can be simply reversed on-site to left to right.
- The unit is built on modularity concept for easy to add pre-wash and dryer modules on-site.
Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
Default Installed Power: 22 kW
Electrical power min: 12 kW
When the machine is run at DIN 10510 compliant speed.
Boiler heating elements: 10 kW
Wash pump size: 1,2 kW
Wash tank heating elements: 10 kW
Inlet hot water line size: G 3/4"
Drain line size: 50mm
Inlet water supply pressure: 1.5-6 bar
Inlet water supply temperature (wash and rinse): 50 - 65°C
Inlet water supply hardness: 14 °fH / 8°dH
When below 7°fH/4°dH special detergent and rinse aid are needed.
Peak rate of drain flow: 2.5 l/s
Wash tank size: 70 l
Rinse water consumption at max speed: 1.2 l/rack
Rinse water consumption: 180 l/h
- Key Information
Productivity per hour (max. speed): 150 racks/2700dishes
Productivity per hour (medium speed): 114 racks/2052 dishes
Productivity per hour (DIN compliant speed): 82 racks/1476 dishes
Wash Temperature: 55 - 65 °C
Final rinse temperature: 85 °C
External dimensions, Width: 1320 mm
External dimensions, Height: 1785 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 925 mm
For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to either 895mm by removing the main switch button or 797mm by removing the control box and the door handle.
Height with door open: 2095 mm
Charging hole size (width): 530 mm
Charging hole size (height): 490 mm
Shipping height: 1951 mm
Shipping width: 1006 mm
Shipping depth: 1255 mm
Shipping volume: 2.46 m³
Noise level: <62 dBA
Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.
Table to table distance: 1120 mm
- Air Emission
Air flow (top, exit): 107 / 107 m³/h
Air temperature (top, exit): 45 °C
Air humidity: 100 % r.h.
The data is measured at exhaust points at 25°C and 60% r.h. ambient conditions, 18°C inlet water temperature and refer only to the machine.
Latent heat: 9100 W
Sensible heat: 3400 W
This model requires a ventilation hood. Please refer to the attached "Recommended Exhaust Hood Design".