- Total 4 pcs x 25g
- Chocolate batter 4 pcs x 25g
- Double cream 1 spray (double cream + coffee shot)
- Shaved chocolate 0,5g
Top Temperature: 249°C
Bottom Temperature: 230°C
Total Time: 0.30
Save time by preparing the mix in advance!
Ingredients (18 coffee paper cups)
- Almond flour 125g
- Eggs 4 pcs
- Baking powder 8g
- Cocoa powder 20g
- Caster sugar 80g
- Double cream 200g (for topping)
- Espresso shot 1
- Powdered sugar 20g
1. Mix all dried ingredients (flour, baking powder, cocoa and sugar) in a bowl.
2. Add beaten eggs to the dried ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Fill the coffee cup with 25g of batter.
4. Place the batter-filled cups into the SpeedDelight for 30 seconds.
5. Combine cream and espresso shot and whip until stiff.
5. Top the cake with coffee-flavoured double cream and shaved chocolate.