- Total 150g
- Fried noodles 150g
Top Temperature: 249°C
Bottom Temperature: 238°C
Total Time: 0.30
Ingredients (yeld 3)
- Eggplant slices 3 each (cooking in oil on the griddle)
- Goat cheese 100g
- Cooked mushrooms 100g
- Cooked spinach (chopped) 100g
- Lemon zest 10g
- Tomato sauce 100g
- Basil spring 1
1. With a dry towel, push the top cooking plate of the SpeeDelight all the way up.
2. Combine the goat cheese, mushrooms, spinach and lemon zest to make the filling and season with a little salt and pepper.
3. Add some filling into the larger end of the eggplant and roll the eggplant around it.
4. Add tomato sauce to the bottom of the oven proof ceramic container.
5. Add the involtinis on top and cook them in SpeeDelight.
6. Finish with a sprig of basil and serve.