Dough Sheeter, floor standing belt, 2 Speed - 600 mm
Floor standing belt Dough Sheeter with tilting tables, working width 600 mm. Belt length 1300 mm. Removable scrapers. 2 speeds. Fitting with croissant module
- Belt dough sheeter for large productions.
- Flour container fixed on the top of the machine.
- Motor stops if gratings are raised to a dangerous level.
- General electrical protection by fuses.
- Remote foot pedal to change rolling direction, available as optional accessory.
- 2 speeds.
- High speed: belt entry feeding speed of 24.4 m/min and exit feeding speed of 42.7 m/min.
- Slides can be raised to save space and the belts can be removed for washing.
- Working width of 600 mm and belt 1300 mm in length.
- Safety grids hinged to the structure, equipped with a safety micro-switch against injury.
- Emergency stop button with lock and manual re-start to ensure cylinder halt for added operator safety.
- Motor protected by a circuit breaker.
- Floor standing belt dough sheeter mounted on wheels.
- Low speed: belt entry feeding speed of 11.5 m/min and exit feeding speed of 21.4 m/min.
- 71.5 mm diameter cylinders adjustable from 0.1 to 34 mm in thickness.
- Chromium plated steel rollers.