Single rinse Rack Type dishwasher, 100 racks/hour, electric 534058
Adjustable feet for full access underneath the machine for cleaning.
IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
Auto-start/stop equipped in different zones ensures that the zone runs only when a rack is passing through it. This reduces water, energy, chemical consumption and noise.
Intuitive touch screen control panel features user-friendly display to easily operate the machine and to monitor machine status. Three different levels of interaction are available each show relevant messages and information to the operator, the general maintenance staff and the authorized service partners.
All internal components: wash and rinse arms, tank filters, curtains can be easily removed for cleaning.
Unit equipped with USB port making it simple to read data such as machine identification, counters and consumption, components, devices and alarm logs. Machine parameters can be uploaded and downloaded and firmware updated.
Maximum capacity per hour of 100 racks.
Large counter balanced inspection door allow unrestricted all-round access to the wash and rinse area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
Single rinse with stabilized pressure valve guarantees rinse water consumption of 1.5 liters/ rack regardless of inlet water pressure to ensure low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
Built-in stabilized pressure valve ensures constant pressure throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of inlet water pressure.
One conveyor speed can be selected through the control panel by the operator.
Self-draining vertical wash pumps provide maximum hygiene.
Automatic back-up mode is activated when a failure occurs. Guided troubleshooting for fast fixes including 150 precises notifications and 23 easy-to-follow processes.
Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt buildup, provides fast drainage in just a few minutes. With no welding points the pressed tank offers a guaranteed water tight solution.
Dishwasher structure is held together with a solid 50 x 50 mm stainless steel frame to provide long-term sturdiness.
All electric components are put in one IP65 central box isolated from water and steam to ensure high reliability.
External pre-arrangement for inlet water, drain water, detergent & rinse aid connections for fast and easy installation on both sides of the unit.
All chambers without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps.
All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: external front, side panels and internal chambers, wash and rinse arms, doors and rack transportation system.
The feeding direction is right to left as pre-arrangement from the factory, but it can be simply reversed on-site to left to right.
The unit is built on modularity concept for easy to add dryer module on-site.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 25.2 kW
- Boiler heating elements: 12 kW
- Wash pump size: 1.18 kW
- Wash tank heating elements: 12 kW
- Wash Temperature: 55 - 65 °C
- Rinse water consumption at max speed (l/rack): 1.5 lt/rack
- Productivity per hour (max speed): 100racks/1800dishes
- Final rinse temperature: 85 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 44 1/16" (1120 mm)
- External dimensions, Depth: 920 mm
- For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to either 890mm by removing the main switch button or 792mm by removing the control box and the door handle.
- Height with door open: 2095 mm
- Charging hole size (width): 530 mm
- Charging hole size (height): 490 mm
- Shipping height: 1970 mm
- Shipping width: 1060 mm
- Shipping depth: 1260 mm
- Shipping volume: 2.63 m³
- Noise level: <62 dBA
- Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.
- Table to table distance: 1120 mm
- Flow rate of wash pump: 400 l/min
- Inlet hot water line size: G 3/4"
- Inlet cold water line size:
- Drain line size: 50mm
- Inlet water supply pressure: 1.5-7 bar
- Inlet water supply temperature (wash and rinse): 50 - 65°C
- The higher the temperature, the faster the warm up. When there is ESD option installed, the machine should be connected to cold water up to 30°C.
- Inlet water supply hardness: 0 °fH / 0°dH
- When below 7°fH/4°dH special detergent and rinse aid are needed.
- Wash tank size: 70 l
- Rinse water consumption at max. speed (l/h): 150 l/h
- Air flow (top, exit): 107 / 107 m³/h
- Air temperature: 45 - 45 °C
- Air humidity (top, exit): 100 / 100 % r.h.
- The data is measured at exhaust points at 25°C and 60% r.h. ambient conditions, 18°C inlet water temperature and refer only to the machine.
- Latent heat: 8800 W
- Sensible heat: 4500 W
- This model requires a ventilation hood. Please refer to the attached "Recommended Exhaust Hood Design"
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
- User Maintenance
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.