Espresso Coffee Machines - AURA with Steamair
Aura Traditional espresso machine, 2 Maestro groups, Steamair
Traditional espresso machine, 2 Maestro groups, 10,1 liter boiler, 2 independent control boxes with 4 programmable dosing program
- Steamair milk auto-frother programmable outlet.
- Programmable water.
- Modern design of stainless steel and chrome, the AURA displays an assertive silhouette underlined with LED lighting of the tray grill and around the electroniccontrol boxes with touchscreen interface for an intuitive programming.
- 2 independent control boxes with 4 programmable dosing selection with Dosamat ® self recognition of portafilter, start/stop, shot time display.
- Double paneled cup warmer with large capacity.
- Stainless steel body.
- 10.1 liter boiler.
- Manual Steamglide lever.
- Easylock portafilter.
- Automatic cleaning cycle.
- The professional semi-automatic AURA line owns all the technical features of a high-end traditional espresso machine, offering the perfect harmony of aesthetics and performance.
- AURA is dedicated to users familiar with volumetric commands that address high performance and consistency in the extraction process.
- The MAESTRO thermo-regulated brew groups are fitted with the EASYLOCK system that help locking and sealing the portafilter with minimal effort.
- 2 Maestro groups.
- Electronic pre infusion.
- USB interface for update.
- PID (proportional–integral–derivative) Temperature control: a precise controller algorithm system that gives consistency and accuracy to brewingtemperature management system.
- RS-232 protocol for computer/cashier interface.
Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
Electrical power max.: 4.6 kW
Current consumption: 7 Amps
Plug type: Cable without plug
- Key Information
External dimensions, Width: 784 mm
External dimensions, Height: 490 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 592 mm
Net weight: 70 kg
Shipping volume: 0.46 m³
Cold water temperature (min/max): 5 / 60 °C