Rack type dishwashers
energy and detergent
Maximum washing performance with minimum water consumption
Unlike traditional washing systems, Electrolux range of Rack Type dishwashers is equipped with the Ideal Wash System, the Energy Saving Device (ESD) and heat pump, guaranteeing less water, energy and detergent consumption with no compromise on the washing performance.
The Ideal Wash System (IWS) consists of separate modules for pre-washing, washing and rinsing providing the best working conditions in each zone.
It’s as easy as putting dirty crockery in one side of the Rack Type and taking out the bright-shining dishes from the other side.
Our Rack Type dishwashers are ideal for heavy usage installations such as hotels, restaurants, large canteens and hospitals.
- New Ideal Wash System (IWS) to optimise results
- Duo wash configuration of wash pumps
- Maximum Water Contact (MWC) wash arms
- Self-draining wash pumps
- Pressed pre-wash, wash & rinse tanks
- All-round access inspection doors on every module
- Duo rinse saves 50% water consumption
- Separate pre-wash zone without the need for high volumes of cooling water
- Up to 75% detergent saving
- Foam injected doors
- Low temperature drying
- Large door handles
It typically contains the dirtiest water in the dishwasher and provides the base for perfect washing. Electrolux pre-wash is completely detached from the detergent laden heated wash zone water and uses only fresh cold water to prevent protein based food stuffs sticking to the plates.
It is isolated from both the rinse and the pre-wash zone. It is free of rinse aid that typically weakens the washing power of the detergent. The result is less detergent consumption.
Ensures complete detergent removal with minimum water consumption.