Electrolux Professional ProThermetic Commercial Kettles
Designed for the heavy-duty requirements of hotels, institutions, hospitals, central kitchens and in-flight kitchens
Pressure Boiling with ProThermetic: the ultimate solution for high productivity, efficiency and precision
The one-of-a-kind technology optimizes cooking processes and offers maximum flexibility, incomparable simplicity, hygiene, efficiency and profitability.
The thermaline ProThermetic range of Pressure Cooking Boiling and Braising Pans is especially designed for heavy-duty requirements in terms of quantities, performances and cooking results.
Equiped with a touch screen control panel in multiple languages, clearly visible from a distance, with intuitive icons for easy and precise setting of temperature and power level.
Fast, easy and thorough cleaning thanks to the IPX6 water protection level, 8 times higher against strong jets of water.
high quality food
The low presence of oxygen in the air volume prevents the oxidation of nutrients and vitamins, which results in the best food taste, color and consistency.
The reduction in cooking time ensures higher productivity, while saving energy, both in the heating and cooking cycles.
The Need for Commercial Electric Kettles in Australian Businesses
Most people like a nice cup of tea or coffee and are well used to making it in their own home using a domestic kettle for the hot water. However, in a commercial environment, something bigger, better and more efficient is necessary, and that’s where a commercial water kettle has an important role to play.
A commercial tea kettle, which can equally be used to produce water for any hot drink, is needed in:
- Cafes and other catering organisations where large volumes of hot water are needed constantly
- Hotels where guests at breakfast don’t want to be kept hanging around waiting for hot water
- Offices and other commercial operations where a lack of quickly available hot water will hit productivity
- Events, in community kitchens and numerous other locations where hot drinks are provided.
Features and Characteristics of a Commercial Boiling Kettle
Whilst commercial kettles have many of the same characteristics as their domestic equivalents and also have the same basic purpose, the ones we supply have specific features that serve a particular aim. These are mainly aimed at safety and efficiency and include a:
- Large capacity so there is always a plentiful supply of hot water
- Stable base and non-slip feet to prevent the kettle being knocked over or off a counter
- Keep-warm function and rapid boiling to ensure there’s no waiting around for hot water
- Illuminated on/off indicator, so you know when it’s switched on
- Detachable power cord and/or cord-free dispensing to prevent accidents
- Automatic shut off, so the kettle never boils dry
- Concealed element so that any necessary cleaning and de-scaling is a simple operation
- Ergonomic design for safe and easy use
- Robust construction to withstand the knocks and rough treatment that are common in a commercial catering environment
- Full certification and warranty to guarantee a long and useful life
- Stainless steel or other finishes that will fit in with your décor and are easy to clean and keep good looking
- Water gauge so you can clearly see the level and know when a refill is required.
Everything You Need from a Commmercial Kettle
Every commercial electric tea kettle that we sell is designed and manufactured with safety and efficiency in mind. No more will you be waiting around — and keeping your customers waiting — while the water is boiling in a small and unsuitable kettle. With their high capacity and fast boil capability, you’ll have plenty of hot water always available. And with the presence of gauges and indicators, there’s no reason to run out of hot water or to think the kettle’s on when it’s not.
Used in front of house, our kettles are stylish with modern or traditional looks as well as being reliable and efficient. Whether countertop or floor models, whatever their capacity, they’ll look great, do the job wonderfully well and ensure you’ve always got the hot water you need. So all your customers will have the teas and coffees they want without having to wait.
We are proud to be known as the premier global brand that businesses trust to get the job done. We supply Australia with commercial laundry parts and repairs. Additionally, we specialise in delivering high-quality commercial dryers and coin operated washing machines. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.