Gas Lava Stone Grill Tops
Modular Cooking Range Line
700XP Half Module Gas Lava Stone Grill Top
Half module gas Lava Stone Grill Top
- Top configuration allows installation on ambient base only (not possible to install on refrigerated nor freezer base).
- Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
- Burners protected by stainless steel deflection trays to prevent blockage.
- Cast iron grids can be adjusted on two levels.
- Scraper for cleaning of grilling grids included.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Cooking grids made in highly resistant enameled cast iron for easy cleaning.
- Heating via Stainless steel gas burners with flame failure device.
- Piezo ignition.
- Stainless steel high splash guards on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guards can be easily removed for cleaning and are dishwasher-safe.
- IPx4 water protection.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Gas Power: 7 kW
Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
Gas Type Option: LPG;Natural Gas;Town
Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Key Information
Cooking surface width: 321 mm
Cooking surface depth: 478 mm
Net weight: 32 kg
Shipping weight: 46 kg
Shipping height: 530 mm
Shipping width: 460 mm
Shipping depth: 820 mm
Shipping volume: 0.2 m³
If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
Certification group: N7GG