- 2 slices sour dough bread (1 cm high)
- 70g Japanese pork belly char siew
- 12g sliced apple
- 20g sake/mirin/soy pickled Japanese pumpkin
- 15g sour-sweet pickled pumpkin
- 20g pumpkin-miso-mayo
- 12g dou miao (pea shoots)
Top temperature: 249°C
Bottom temperature: 220°C
Total time: 0.55 min
Food temperature: +3°C
- The char siew can be purchased already pre-cooked, just slice in 2mm thick slices.
- The Japanese pickle juice for the pumpkin is 60g sake, 30g mirin and 60 light soy sauce.
- For the sweet and sour pickled pumpkin, just add vinegar and sugar after your liking.
- The sauce consists in 1 part pumpkin puree, ½ part miso paste and 1 part mayonnaise blend together to a fine paste.