ecostore HP Premium Ref. Counters - 3 comp. with top
ecostore HP Premium Refrigerated Counter - 440lt, 3-Door
3-door Refrigerated Counter 440lt, -2+10°C, entirely AISI 304
- CFC and HCFC free, highly ecological refrigerant type: R290 (ecological gas in foam: cyclopentane). Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowestenvironmental impact (GWP=3), to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
- Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and data monitoring (requires optional accessory).
- Equipped with Optiflow forced air circulation system for rapid cooling and temperature distribution within the cell.
- Fitted with 90 mm thickness of cyclopentane insulation for best insulating performance (thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K) and lowest environmental impact (GWP=3).
- Frost Watch Control starts automatically the defrosting process only when needed and ends once ice is melted, improving energy efficiency results.
- Combination of doors and drawers to suit any configuration needed, with the possibility to change the configuration on site. Right cooling unit available on request.
- Fully removable cooling unit to facilitate maintenance.
- Fully compliant HACCP digital control: when temperature exceeds critical limits, acoustic and visual alarms are activated. Up to two months of event are kept in memory.
- Self closing stainless steel doors (< 90°).
- Hot gas automatic evaporation of defrost water.
- Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy consumption and ease of cleaning.
- Interior base with rounded corners, pressed from a single sheet.
- Ease of cleaning and high hygiene standards thanks to the rounded internal corners, the easily removable runners, grids and air conveyors.
- Worktop in AISI 304 Stainless steel with a 50 mm profile.
- Anti-drip profile on stainless steel worktop edge.
- Built-in refrigeration unit.
- Fault code display.
- Preservation performances and temperature uniformity within the cell guaranteed at 5-HEAVY DUTY (40°C) working conditions according to EN16825:2016 test protocol.
- Certified safety CE requirements.
- External back panel and bottom panel in AISI 304.
- Adjustable temperature range from -2 °C to +10 °C to suit meat, fish and dairy storage requirements.
- Tropicalized unit (43°C ambient temperature).
- 0mm clearance installation space: tower configuration cooling unit guarantee performance with frontal ventilation only; this unique solution allowsinstallation against the wall or side by side with other appliances, even on the cooling unit side to maximize the use of kitchen space.
- Frontal and easy access to all components in the cooling unit.
- Anti-tilt runners accept GN 1/1 containers.
- Prearranged to fit RS485 port to facilitate connection to a remote computer and integrated HACCP systems.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3) - CFC and HCFC free.
- Mounted on stainless steel feet to give 150 mm (-5/+50 mm) clearance for ease of cleaning the floor.
- 3 compartments with 3 doors.
- Internal structure with 15 charging positions (3 cm pitch) available to host GN 1/1 grids, ensuring higher net capacity and a greater storage space.
- If needed, working top can be removed for easier handling during installation (in case of narrow doors).
- Internal and external doors, front and side panels and removable worktop in AISI 304 Stainless steel.
- Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
Supply voltage: 220-240 V/1 ph/50 Hz
Electrical power max.: 0.25 kW
Defrost Power: 0.22 kW
Current consumption: 1.8 Amps
Plug type: CE-SCHUKO
- Key Information
Gross capacity: 440 lt
Net Volume: 310 lt
Door hinges: 1 Left+2 Right
External dimensions, Width: 1799 mm
External dimensions, Height: 900 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 700 mm
Internal Dimensions (depth): 560 mm
Internal Dimensions (height): 550 mm
Internal Dimensions (width): 1252 mm
Net weight: 130 kg
Shipping volume: 1.5 m³
Depth with doors open: 1110 mm
Height adjustment: -5/50 mm
- Product Information (EU Regulation 2015/1094)
Energy Class: A
Yearly and daily energy consumption: 560kWh/year - 2kWkWh/24h
Climate class: Heavy Duty (5)
Energy Efficiency Index (EEI): 21,69
- Refrigeration Data
Control type: Digital
Compressor power: 1/4 hp
Refrigerant type: R290
GWP Index: 3
Refrigeration power: 320 W
Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -10 °C
Refrigerant weight: 70 g
Min/Max internal humidity: 40/85
Operating temperature min.: -2 °C
Operating temperature max.: 10 °C
Operating mode: Ventilated