Hosted by: Chef KK, Worldchefs Chef2Chef Ambassador & Daniel Schneider (Electrolux Chef Academy) in collaboration with Chef Jocelyn Deumie, Rugie’
Dress code: Chef Whites
Electrolux Professional and WORLDCHEFS are pleased to invite you to the third Chef2Chef training seminar as a part of their “Art & Science Come Together” alliance. These workshops will educate chefs on implementing sustainable practices in the kitchen while maintaining high standards. The chefs will serve quality food, balancing a mix of Electrolux innovative solutions and the chefs’ creativity.
The Aim of the Workshop
The workshop will focus on the Cook & Chill system, new technology that incorporates an oven and blast chiller in a single solution. This innovative approach to sustainable cooking also improves chefs’ daily activities. The aim of the workshop is to build on, and extend the range of skills, techniques and knowledge on hotel banquet and restaurant operations previously acquired. This session aims to build on current technical practices and create new culinary knowledge, skills, and techniques in the field of hotels and restaurants where Chefs are making each served dish a culinary art.
On completion of this practical session participants will have acquired the ability to:
- An optimized work process incorporating the latest technology
- Higher levels of food safety
- Reduction in food loss and, ultimately, food waste
- Higher profitability for the food service operation
- Understand a food cost & control the profitability in banqueting operations
- Maximize the use of Cook&Chill system in Hotel and Restaurant operations
- Reduce the weight loss & control the food texture using Sous Vide cooking technology and low temperature cooking process
- Standardize & monitor the food quality & safety in bulk operations achieving consistency
- Focus on innovative equipment in Hotel and Restaurant operation in order to increase productivity & improve the workflow
- Learn to manage rethermalization process in order to achieve consistency, sustainability & quality during a la carte or banqueting operations