1 Glass Door Wine Refrigerator, 170 bottles, stainelss steel with variable speed compressor 720011
Model requires only 1 phase 230V supply and can be plugged straight into an existing power socket.
Simple refrigeration system easily accessible from the rear of the units.
Attractive presentation through glass door and lighting.
Performance guaranteed at ambient temperatures of +38 °C.
Crystal white LED internal lights.
Black UV-Treated glass door and dark storage area to not damage the wines.
Unit features adjustable in height wooden shelves that allow different positioning of the bottles (vertical or horizontal).
Vibration reduction system to avoid prematurely aging of the wines.
Unit features audio and visual alarm.
Can storage up to 170 bottles (750ml - bordeaux bottle).
Unit can be set as a single-zone refrigerator, setting top and bottom at the same temperature or as a multi-temp refrigerator to serve different varietals at their perfect individual drinking temperatures.
Air circulation inside the cavity allows to keep ideal humidity level for corks and labels.
All models in range are finished in top quality materials to aid durability.
CFC and HCFC free (ecological refrigerant type: R600a).
LED digital temperature display.
Reversible door with security lock.
Variable speed compressor for better performance, lower energy consumption and lower noise level.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 0.2 kW
- Control type: Digital
- Refrigerant type: R600a
- Refrigerant weight: 65 g
- Min/Max internal humidity: 30/80
- Operating temperature min.: 5 °C
- Operating temperature max.: 22 °C
- Operating mode: Ventilated/Static
- Cooling unit: Built-In
- Defrost type: Automatic
- Net Volume: 368 lt
- External dimensions, Width: 595 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1850 mm
- Internal Dimensions (depth): 460 mm
- Internal Dimensions (height): 1600 mm
- Internal Dimensions (width): 495 mm
- Number and type of grids (included): 6+1 -
- Type of external material: Black Prepainted Steel
- Data Sheet
- Eco Guide
- Energy Label
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.