Dual Rinse Rack Type dishwashers - dryers
Medium drying zone with door for dual rinse rack type dishwasher
Medium drying zone with door for green&clean Dual Rinse Rack Type Dishwasher
- Electronically controlled to optimize drying results.
- IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
- Large counter balanced inspection door allows unrestricted all-round access to the internal area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength aswell as reduces noise and heat loss.
- The chamber is pressed with fully rounded corners without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps.
- The unit is built on modularity concept to easily connect with dual rinse rack type dishwasher without any modification including power, inlet water, drainwater, detergent and rinse aid connections.
- Drying zone removes most of water from the crockery through a high powered fan that extracts dry air from outside mixing it with the internal air, thusproviding dry plates at a temperature cool enough to handle safely.
- The feeding direction can be either left to right or right to left as it's reversible on site.
- Unit to be placed between dual rinse rack type dishwasher and handling system.
- All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: internal chamber, external, front and side panels, door and rack transportation system.
Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
Default Installed Power: 4.4 kW
Dryer heating elements: 4.13kW
Drying fan power: 0.23kW
- Key Information
Dryer air flow: 540m3/h
Dryer air temperature: 70°C
External dimensions, Width: 560 mm
External dimensions, Height: 1172 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 825 mm
For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to 795mm by removing the door handle.
Net weight: 57 kg
Shipping weight: 68 kg
Shipping height: 1310 mm
Shipping width: 910 mm
Shipping depth: 610 mm
Shipping volume: 0.73 m³
Noise level: <62 dBA
Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.