green&clean dual rinse rack type dishwasher, 200racks/hour, electric, 50Hz CC0FVN
Adjustable feet for full access underneath the machine for cleaning.
IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
Built-in drain valve in the tanks allows automatic dump and fill to refresh the water in the tank without any interruption of the washing process.
CLEAR BLUE filtering system removes soil from the wash water providing cleaner water and highly active detergent thus ensuring better washing performance and lower running costs.
Pre-wash section uses cold water so food remains are not "baked" onto the plates in order to have better pre-wash performance.
Auto-start/stop equipped in different zones ensures that the zone runs only when a rack is passing through it. This reduces water, energy, chemical consumption and noise.
Intuitive touch screen control panel features user-friendly display to easily operate the machine and to monitor machine status. Three different levels of interaction are available each show relevant messages and information to the operator, the general maintenance staff and the authorized service partners.
All internal components: wash and rinse arms, tank filters, curtains can be easily removed for cleaning.
Unit equipped with USB port making it simple to read data such as machine identification, counters and consumption, components, devices and alarm logs. Machine parameters can be uploaded and downloaded and firmware updated.
Large counter balanced inspection door allow unrestricted all-round access to the wash and rinse area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
Built-in stabilized pressure valve ensures constant pressure throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of inlet water pressure.
Automatic drain, clean and sanitize cycles featured as standard. The internal chamber, is completely cleaned or sanitized avoiding bacteria proliferation for maximum hygiene and reducing manual work/time for operator.
Self-draining vertical wash pumps provide maximum hygiene.
Automatic back-up mode is activated when a failure occurs. Guided troubleshooting for fast fixes including 150 precises notifications and 23 easy-to-follow processes.
Dual rinse technology ensures maximum rinse water covering every corner of the rack inside the rinse area for perfect hygiene on washed wares.
Three conveyor speeds can be selected through the control panel by the operator and customized on-site.
Dual rinse with stabilized pressure valve guarantees rinse water consumption of 0.9 liters/ rack regardless of inlet water pressure to ensure low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
The unit is ready to be connected with OnE Connectivity for 24/7 real time monitoring, increasing equipment uptime, maximum profit and optimizing your process.
Maximum capacity per hour of 200 racks easy to switch to DIN 10510 compliant or other speed.
Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt buildup, provides fast drainage in just a few minutes. With no welding points the pressed tank offers a guaranteed water tight solution.
Modularity design allows the machine not only be disassembled for delivery and re-assembled at customer’s site, but also to be customized and upgraded on-site and over time.
Dishwasher structure is held together with a solid 50 x 50 mm stainless steel frame to provide long-term sturdiness.
All electric components are put in one IP65 central box isolated from water and steam to ensure high reliability.
External pre-arrangement for inlet water, drain water, detergent & rinse aid connections for fast and easy installation on both sides of the unit.
All chambers without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps.
All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: external front, side panels and internal chambers, wash and rinse arms, doors and rack transportation system.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 22.3 kW
- Electrical power min: 12.3 kW
- When the machine is run at DIN 10510 compliant speed.
- Pre-wash tank heating elements: 7 kW
- Pre-wash tank heating element are activated only during sanitation cycle.
- Boiler heating elements: 10 kW
- Pre-wash pump size: 0.37 kW
- Wash pump size: 1,2 kW
- Wash tank heating elements: 10 kW
- Productivity per hour (max. speed): 200 racks/3600dishes
- Productivity per hour (medium speed): 148 racks/2664 dishes
- Productivity per hour (DIN compliant speed): 95 racks/1710 dishes
- Pre-wash temperature: 10-40°C
- Wash temperature: 55-65°C
- Rinse temperature: 85 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 1880 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 1785 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 925 mm
- For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to either 895mm by removing the main switch button or 797mm by removing the control box and the door handle.
- Height with door open: 2095 mm
- Charging hole size (width): 530 mm
- Charging hole size (height): 490 mm
- Noise level: <62 dBA
- Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.
- Table to table distance: 1680 mm
- Inlet hot water line size: G 3/4"
- Inlet cold water line size: G 3/4"
- Drain line size: 50mm
- Inlet water supply pressure: 1.5-6 bar
- Inlet water supply temperature, pre-wash: 10-30°C
- Inlet water supply temperature (wash and rinse): 50 - 65°C
- Inlet water supply hardness: 14 °fH / 8°dH
- When below 7°fH/4°dH special detergent and rinse aid are needed.
- Peak rate of drain flow: 2.5 l/s
- Pre-wash tank size: 35 l
- Wash tank size: 70 l
- Rinse water consumption at max speed: 0.9 l/rack
- Rinse water consumption: 180 l/h
- Air flow (entrance, exit): 86 / 107 m³/h
- Air temperature (entrance, exit): 27 °C
- Air humidity (entrance, exit): 100 / 100 % r.h.
- The data is measured at exhaust points at 25°C and 60% r.h. ambient conditions, 18°C inlet water temperature and refer only to the machine.
- Latent heat: 5300 W
- Sensible heat: 3400 W
- This model requires a ventilation hood. Please refer to the attached "Recommended Exhaust Hood Design".
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.