Pasta Cookers - Electric
Modular Cooking Range Line
thermaline 90 - 2 X 5 lt Wells Freestanding Electric Pasta Cooker, 1 Side, H=700
5+5lt electric Pasta Cooker, one-side operated
- Constant water level refill.
- In addition to cooking pasta, the appliance can be used for noodles of every kind, rice, dumplings and vegetables.
- All major components may be easily accessed from the front.
- THERMODUL connection system creates a seamless work top when units are connected to each other thus avoiding soil penetrating vital components and facilitatingthe removal of units in case of replacement or service.
- Standby function for energy saving and fast recovery of maximum power.
- Raised edge all around the well to protect from infiltration of dirt from worktop.
- Automatic water re-fill regulated by water level sensor at maximum volume.
- 2 mm top in 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Flat surface construction with minimal hidden areas to easily clean all surfaces
- Internal frame for heavy duty sturdiness in stainless steel.
- Automatic low-water level shut-off: no accidental over-heating.
- IPX5 water resistance certification.
- Easy to clean basin with rounded corners.
- Metal knobs with embedded hygienic silicon "soft" grip for easier handling and cleaning. The special design of the controls prevent infiltration of liquids or soil into vital components.
- Large visible digital display manufactured in tempered glass to resist heat and chemicals, showing temperatures or power settings. The display also showson/off status of the appliance and on/off status of the heating elements.
- Safety systems protect against overtemperature and can be manually reset.
- Water temperature controlled by electronic sensor and can be selected using 5 power levels.
- Unit constructed according to DIN 18860_2 with 20 mm drop nose top and 70 mm recessed plinth.
- Water basin in 1.4435 (AISI 316L) stainless steel is seamlessly welded into the top of the appliance.
Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
Current consumption: 7.2 Amps
Total Watts: 5 kW
Incoming Cold/hot Water line size: 3/4"
Drain line size: 1"
- Key Information
Configuration: On Base;One-Side Operated
Number of wells: 2
Usable well dimensions (width): 140 mm
Usable well dimensions (height): 225 mm
Usable well dimensions (depth): 345 mm
Well capacity: 4 lt MIN; 5 lt MAX
Thermostat Range: 40 °C MIN; 90 °C MAX
External dimensions, Width: 400 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 900 mm
External dimensions, Height: 700 mm
Net weight: 65 kg