Modular Cooking Range Line
thermaline 80 - Electric Warming Plate Top, 1 Side
Electric Warming Plate, 1-sided operated, 2/1 GN
- THERMODUL connection system creates a seamless work top when units are connected to each other thus avoiding soil penetrating vital components and facilitatingthe removal of units in case of replacement or service.
- Almost the entire surface of the ceramic plate can be used without “dead” spots.
- All major components may be easily accessed from the front.
- IPX5 water resistance certification.
- Unit constructed according to DIN 18860_2 with 20 mm drop nose top and 70 mm recessed plinth.
- Internal frame for heavy duty sturdiness in 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Metal knobs with embedded hygienic silicon "soft" grip for easier handling and cleaning. The special design of the controls prevent infiltration of liquids or soil into vital components.
- Fast deployment with full heating power immediately.
- The smooth glass-ceramic surface can be quickly and easily cleaned, thus providing maximum hygiene.
- Pans can easily be moved from one area to another without lifting.
- Overheat protection via a temperature sensor that switches off part of the heating element in the event of over temperature. Temperature range from 30°C to 110°C.
- 2 mm top in 1.4301 (AISI 304).
- Flat surface construction with minimal hidden areas to easily clean all surfaces
- Unit constructed according to DIN 18860_2 with 20 mm drop nose top.
Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50/60 Hz
Current consumption: 4.13 Amps
Total Watts: 0.95 kW
- Key Information
Configuration: One-Side Operated;Top
Front Plates Power: 0 - 0 kW
Front Plates dimensions:
External dimensions, Width: 1000 mm
External dimensions, Height: 250 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 800 mm
Net weight: 38 kg