- 12 g Sugar
- 2 g Salt
- 240 g Flour
- 160 g Butter, Cold
- 1 ea Egg
- 280 g Cream
- 255 g Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 ea Eggs
- 1 ea Vanilla Bean
- 1 g Salt
- 1 ea Espresso Shot
1. Combine first set of ingredients in the TRK.
2. Pulse until a shaggy dough has formed.
3. Turn dough to a lightly floured surface and form into a ball. Cover with plastic and rest for 1 hour.
4. Roll the dough to ¼ inch thickness and place in the tart mold.
5. Bake at 350°F convection half pan speed vent closed until firm, about 10 minutes.
6. Bring the cream to a boil, turn off the heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted. Whisk in the other ingredients.
7. Pour into cooled crust, bake for 18 minutes at 350°F.