Modular Cooking Range Line
900XP Gas Solid Top on Gas Oven 391019
Gas heated, 10.5 kW central burner, solid top.
Durable cast iron cooking plate, easy to clean.
The center of the plate can reach a maximum temperature of 500 °C while decreasing outwards.
Central burner with optimized combustion, flame failure device and protected pilot light.
Temperature gradients to satisfy different cooking needs, provided over the whole plate thanks to the temperature fine-tuning by zone.
Various sizes of pans can be used at the same time due to large surface area with no intermediate sectors.
Pans can easily be moved from one area to another without lifting.
Base compartment consists of a gas heated standard oven with stainless steel burners and self stabilizing flame positioned beneath the base plate. Oven chamber to have 3 levels of runners to accomodate 2/1 GN shelves (2 steam pans) and ribbed cast iron base plate.
Oven thermostat adjustable from 120 °C to 280 °C.
All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
IPX5 water resistance certification.
The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
Unit is 930 mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 19 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Natural Gas
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Solid top usable surface (width): 795 mm
- Solid top usable surface (depth): 696 mm
- Oven working Temperature: 120 °C MIN; 280 °C MAX
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (width): 575 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (height): 300 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (depth): 700 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 800 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 850 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 930 mm
- Net weight: 171 kg
- Shipping weight: 172 kg
- Shipping height: 1080 mm
- Shipping width: 1020 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.95 m³
- Certification group: N9TG