This is the procedure for returning merchandise to Electrolux Professional:
Please fill out the following form to start the RMA process.
- Written authorization is required for return of any standard equipment.
- Returns without prior authorization by Electrolux Professional will be refused.
- No RMA’s will be issued after 90 days from the date of invoice.
- A standard 30 percent restocking charge will be collected on all returned products.
- Equipment must be returned in original packaging, complete with all parts and accessories, arrive clean and undamaged. If equipment is not returned in original packaging, it is subject to refusal or call tag to send back to customer.
If you need help with your residential product, please visit the Electrolux Home Appliances website.
Consult Customer Service for RMA terms, approvals and charges. Please call 1-866-449-4200 if you have any questions.