|Beef Stock (low sodium)||8gal|
- Preheat pressure braising pan to 360°F.
- Set the timer on the pressure braising pan to continuous run.
- Once the pan is heated to 360°F add the oil, and sear the beef until brown.
- Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- When the liquid comes to a boil, lock down the lid to cook under pressure.
- Set timer for 45 minutes and cook until the timer runs out.
- After the timer has expired, allow the pressure to release and unlock the lid; allowing the excess steam to release before lifting the lid fully.
- Add peas and stir to combine.