- 1lb flank Steak
- 1Tbs chili powder
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp oregano
- 3/4tsp salt
- 1Tbs oil
- 1/2ea onion diced
1. Preheat your Combi Oven to 510°F with the vent open.
2. Make the rub. Combine chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt and rub the flank steak.
3. Cook in the oven for 8 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes
5. While the meat is resting warm the tortillas on the EMPower griddle.
6. Slice and serve with tortillas, onion, cilantro, and lime!
*PRO TIP – Use the Electrolux Professional TRK for slicing onions and cilantro.