- 2 slices whole wheat toast (2 cm high)
- 70g stewed beef brisket
- 12g sliced Pumpkin
- 20g pumpkin puree
- 10g mashed sweet beans
- 12g rocket (mixed lettuce a little)
Top temperature: 249°C
Bottom temperature: 230°C
Total time: 0.50 min
Food temperature: +3°C
- The stewed beef brisket can be purchased already pre-cooked, sliced in 1.5cm thick.
- Sweet beans paste is available in supermarkets.
- The sauce consists in 1 part pumpkin puree, ½ part sweet bean past and 1 part butter mixed together to a fine paste.