Choosing the best fry top, offers unique benefits to your commercial kitchen. Imagine you have a beautiful front cooking restaurant or a trendy open kitchen in plain sight, you should choose a different fry top from the one you use in the back kitchen.
Fry tops are made of many materials to satisfy different needs. Indeed, a fry top provides different benefits according to the properties of the cooking surface. Electrolux Professional offers chrome fry tops with different finishings to fit different needs and to guarantee energy efficiency, hygiene, cleanability and no corrosion over time.
The polished chrome fry top presents a beautiful mirror surface thanks to its distinctive finishing. It is the best one to have in plain sight, thanks to its perfectly smooth and shiny surface. You will be able to show your grilling skills to all your customers, with the guarantee that the food will not stick on the fry top and will preserve the original flavor. Indeed, polished chrome fry tops have many advantages:
- The correct maintenance of a polished chrome fry top guarantees the durability of the appliance over years, since it will always maintain its non-stick surface
- Non-stick characteristics will facilitate cooking and cleaning activities while reducing food waste. In this way, the polished chrome fry top reduces the risks of flavor transfer between different products, since cleaning is easy during service, guaranteeing better results and high hygiene standards in the kitchen
- Boost energy savings by transferring less heat to the environment. An uncomfortably hot working space is one of the main issues in professional kitchens and has a great impact on the comfort of the workers.
A polished chrome fry top may last over years preserving its original characteristics only with the right maintenance and cleaning process.
In order to satisfy the request to have a sturdy but less delicate cooking surface, Electrolux Professional introduces a new innovative fry top in brushed chrome.
The brushed chrome fry top is highly resistant to scratches and easy to clean at the end of the service. Therefore, brushed chrome fry tops are suitable for high production.
Brushed chrome fry tops are innovative cooking plates that offer many advantages, including:
- Scratch resistant characteristics, thanks to a sturdy brushed chromium surface suitable for high production
- Versatile and highly hygienic, since the fry tops are non-stick and easy to clean at the end of the daily operations
The high chromium content in both polished chrome and brushed chrome fry tops prevents them from corrosion, guaranteeing a high-quality product in terms of resistance and hygiene.
Both Electrolux Professional polished chrome and brushed chrome fry tops are compliant with the Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food and repealing Directives 80/590/EEC and 89/109/EEC.