Electric Boilerless Combi Oven 62 208V 219931
Digital screen: interface with LED backlight buttons with guided selection.
Instant steam generator: Boilerless steaming function to add and retain moisture for high quality, consistent cooking results. Automatic moistener (11 settings)
Dry, hot convection cycle (77 °F - 575 °F/25°C - 300 °C): ideal for convection cooking.
EcoDelta cooking: cooking with food probe maintaining preset temperature difference between the core of the food and the cooking chamber.
Programs mode: up to 100 recipes can be stored in the oven's memory, to recreate the exact same recipe at any time. 4-step cooking programs also available.
OptiFlow: air flow managent system to achieve maximum performance in cooking eveness and temperature control thanks to the special design of the cooking chamber, the high precision variable speed fan and the venting valve.
Reversible Fan: 5 speed fan levels from 300 to 1500 RPM with reverse rotation for optimal evenness. Fan stops in less than 5 seconds when door is opened.
Single sensor core temperature probe included.
Automatic cool-down and pre-heat function
SkyClean: Automatic self cleaning system with integrated descaling of the steam boiler. 5 automatic cycles (soft, medium, strong, extra strong, rinse-only) and green functions to save energy, water, detergent and rinse aid. Also programmable with delayed start.
2 cleaning detergent option available: the standard, solid and liquid as an option (requires accessory)
GreaseOut: predisposed for integrated grease drain and collection for safer operations (dedicated base as optional accessory).
USB port: to download HACCP data, share cooking programs and configurations. USB port also allows to plug-in sous-vide probe (optional accessory).
Connectivity: ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and HACCP monitoring (requires optional accessory).
Back-up mode: self-diagnosis is automatically activated if a failure occurs to avoid downtime.
Human centered design: with 4-star certification for ergonomics and usability.
Door handle: ergonomic wing-shaped design for hands-free door opening with elbow, to allow simple trays management (Registered Design at EPO).
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
304 AISI stainless steel construction throughout.
Front access to control board for easy service.
IPX 5 spray water protection certification for easy cleaning.
Supplied with 6 tray rack for full size pans, 2 2/3" pitch.
- Supply voltage: 208 V/3 ph/60 Hz
- Electrical power, default: 21.4 kW
- Circuit breaker required
- Current consumption: 64.9 Amps
- Maximum Over-Current Protection (MOP): 80A
- Clearance: Clearance: 2 in (5 cm) rear and right hand sides.
- Suggested clearance for service access: 20 in (50 cm) left hand side.
- Door hinges: Right Side
- External dimensions, Width: 42 15/16" (1090 mm)
- External dimensions, Depth: 38 1/4" (971 mm)
- External dimensions, Height: 31 13/16" (808 mm)
- Net weight: 293 lbs (133 kg)
- Shipping width: 44 7/16" (1128 mm)
- Shipping depth: 43 3/8" (1101 mm)
- Shipping height: 40 3/8" (1025 mm)
- Shipping weight: 344 lbs (156 kg)
- Shipping volume: 44.95 ft³ (1.27 m³)
- Water inlet "FCW" connection: 3/4"
- Pressure: 15-65 psi (1-4.5 bar)
- Drain "D": 2" (50 mm)
- Max inlet water supply temperature: 86°F (30°C)
- Chlorides: <10 ppm
- Conductivity: 0 µS/cm
- Water drain outlet: 1 15/16" (50mm)
- Water inlet cold 1: 3/4"
- Water inlet cold 2 1/2"
- GN: 6 - 2/1 Gastronorm
- Max load capacity: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Full-size sheet pans: 6 - 18" X 26"