SpeeDelight with manual Adjustable top contact - ribbed
SpeeDelight with adjustable tube, ribbed removable teflon plate
SpeeDelight with manual Adjustable Top ribbed Contact Plate, dark grey
- It combines 3 cooking technologies: contact, infrared radiation and microwaves to provide perfectly cooked food, heated to the core.
- Delivered with USB port and wi-fi connection to optimize workflows allowing local and remote inteaction (temperatures, countdowns, warnings).
- Countdown display and buzzer with adjustable volume at the end of the cycle.
- Ergonomic handle for easy movement of the lid.
- Manually adjustable upper plate to heat food up to a minimum height.
- Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and data monitoring (requires optional accessory – contact the Company for more details).
- Aluminum ribbed top contact plate (215 x 215 mm) treated with a special non-stick coating.
- IPx4 water protection.
- Lid, back cover and bottom all in AISI 304 S/S.
- 800W heating element on the top plate.
- 2 x 1050W magnetrons for microwave.
- Independent temperature setting of the top and bottom plates from 50 to 250 °C.
- The Energy Saving Mode automatically switches to stand-by after an amount of time settled by the operator (from 1 to 60 minutes).
- Electronic control with digital 4.3'' LED display with adjustable brightness.
- Automatic mechanical lid holding and opening system controlled.
- Compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 and its amendments, Regulation (EC) No 2023/2006 and its amendments.
- 8 pre-loaded programs (editable).
• P1 = 70 sec. (12 sec. MW)
• P2 = 80 sec. (12 sec. MW)
• P3 = 60 sec. (20 sec. MW)
• P4 = 75 sec. (20 sec. MW)
• P5 = 85 sec. (25 sec. MW)
• P6 = 85 sec. (18 sec. MW)
• P7 = 30 sec. (25 sec. MW)
• P8 = 12 sec. (no MW)
With Top temperature = 249° C and bottom temperature = 220° C
- 2 temperature probes for an independent control of the top and bottom plate temperature.
- Smooth 4 mm thick quartz glass bottom cooking surface (250 x 250 mm).
- Automatic lifting of the lid at the end of the cooking cycle via mechanical spring.
- Lid covers, handle and side panels in high-grade reinforced composite material.
- 800W electrical armored heating element on the bottom plate.
- Front air inlet and back outlet for efficient cooling ventilation allows easy air filters removal and side by side installation.
- Delivered with IEC 309 3P+N+E IP44 380/480V 16A plug.
Supply voltage: 380-400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
Rated amps: 9 A
Total Watts: 5 kW
Clearance: 190mm from rear vertical panel
- Key Information
External dimensions, Width: 361 mm
External dimensions, Height: 630 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 675 mm
Net weight: 47 kg
Shipping weight: 60 kg
Shipping height: 700 mm
Shipping width: 450 mm
Shipping depth: 780 mm
Shipping volume: 0.25 m³