Keep customers coming back
Outstanding results for garments of every type thanks to specialized detergents and dedicated programs.
Delicate on the delicates
Gentle on fine textiles and wools labelled dry-clean only, as less mechanical action. Woolmark-approved.
Rapid return on investment
With a better loading factor, less prespotting, easier finishing and faster process times.
Sustainable and eco-friendly
Water-based cleaning with none of the disadvantages of PERC, which can be dangerous to staff.
Dry to dry in 1 hour
Smart chemicals and processes mean garments are fully dried in the dryer - no hang-dry.
Priority on people
Certified ergonomic design with a human-centered approach for an outstanding user experience
• Compass Pro® microprocessor offers large display and one control knob for easy program and language selection, as well as quick selection and option buttons for the most frequently used wash programs and options
• Wash program packages optimized on Economy, Perfomance and Time. (Available on general programs)
• Four compartment detergent box for flexibility of manual dosing of powder or liquid detergent
• Professional door with gasket and strong hinges built for heavy duty operation and hygiene
Innovative features designed for lowest possible water, energy and detergent consumption, to save money and time, and embrace a sustainable lifestyle
• Programs optimized for lowest water, energy and detergent consumption
• High extraction force for efficient dewatering
• Automatic Savings weighs the linen and adjusts the water level to the amount of linen, saving water and energy at less than full load
• Power Balance measures, corrects the unbalance and adjusts the G force in real time, maximizing the dewatering, saving money and time in the drying process
Monitoring of the status of the equipment and performance from anywhere, allowing to take action to improve the business
• Connectable to OnE Laundry, the personal assistant for hygiene validation, process management and revenue management
- Max. capacity, filling factor 1:9, kg/lb 6/13
- Drum volume: 53 lt
- Drum diameter: 452 mm
- Extraction, rpm 1450 RPM
- G-factor 530
- Width: 595 mm
- Depth: 681 mm
- Height: 832 mm
- Data Sheet
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.