Table Top vacuum packers - advanced functions
Table Top Vacuum Packer - 8 m³/h
Table-Top Vacuum Packer 8 m3/h
- To perfectly meet the requirements of the operator, the digital control panel allows the selection of up to 10 operating programs to guarantee optimized vacuumpressure and heat seal time for any product and each program.
• P1 to P4 are composed of 4 adjustable selections (vacuum, extravacuum, gas and sealing)
• P5 is the "external outside vacuum" to be used for removing air by two parameters:vacuum and extravacuum
• t1, t2, t3 are the advanced functions: infusion cycle for marinading/infusion of foodstuff, compression to soften meat, liquid time to set the sealing stage of bags containing liquid products
• Sr1, Sr2 arethe special programs, condition to clean the pump and test cycle
- Sealing bar 310 mm.
- Warning light to indicate malfunctioning in the vacuum packing process.
- Entirely constructed in 304 AISI stainless steel.
- Pressure chamber with rounded corners.
- To ensure simplicity of use and maximum reliability electronic board detects electronic malfunctions, color and level of oil as well as failures in the vacuum packaging process.
- Can be equipped with an adapter (available as optional accessory), allowing the vacuum process to take place in external containers or appliances by connectingthe external container's pipe to the air sucking valve.
- Safety system protects the machine in case of sealing bar overheat.
- Microprocessor automatically controls the exact percentage of negative pressure needed for all the air to be removed.
- Liquid or oil residues can be removed from the pump tank using the CP-conditioning program (recommended after long periods of machine inactivity).
- Unit to have a domed transparent Plexiglass lid.