Compact Integrated Pulper
Waste Management System
Free Standing Compact Integrated Pulper - 300 kg/hour
Compact integrated pulper with pump, 300 kg/hr, free standing
- Capacity of 300 kg of waste per hour.
- Self cleaning cycle with warm water and a small quantity of neutral soap.
- Grinder to have overload protection system to protect the motor from overheating.
- High speed revolving filter within the dewatering press removes water. Inside the filter, a revolving spiral with brushes allows the filter holes to remain clog-free.
- Centrifugal pump guarantees an increased output with no pipe blockage.
- Grinding ring in 304 AISI stainless steel, 4/5 mm in spacing to provide small food particles.
- Two pivoted stainless steel cutting blades to avoid blockage.
- External cleaning shower to aid appliance washing procedure.
- Used to break-up organic waste via grinder, allowing slurry transportation to the centrifugal dewatering press.
- Cutlery magnet to avoid magnetic objects from accidentally entering the grinder.
- Centrifugal dewatering press removes the water content of the food to produce treated waste that drops into a bucket.
- Filter constantly and automatically cleaned during operation with warm water.
- On/off button and emergency cut-out button on control panel.
- Grinding teeth positioned at the same height to maximize cutting performance and speed.
- Internal filter in stainless steel to have 1 mm holes to allow only water to filter out of the slurry and into the drain.