Single Rinse Rack Type dishwashers - dryers
Corner drying zone for single rinse Rack Type dishwasher
Corner drying zone for Single Rinse Rack Type Dishwasher, 50Hz & 60Hz
- Electronically controlled to optimize drying results.
- Drying zone removes most of water from the crockery through a high powered fan that extracts dry air from outside mixing it with the internal air, thusproviding dry plates at a temperature cool enough to handle safely.
- All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: internal chamber, external, front and side panels and rack transportation system.
- The chamber is pressed with fully rounded corners without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps.
- Full accessibility to the interior of the tunnel and hygienic design to facilitate cleaning.
- Dryer must always be ordered with a 90° or 180° dishwashing driven curve.
- IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
- The feeding direction can be either left to right or right to left as it's reversible on site.
- Unit to be placed between single rinse rack type dishwasher and handling system.
- The unit is built on modularity concept to easily connect with single-rinse rack type dishwasher without any modification including power connection.
Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
Default Installed Power: 4.4 kW
Dryer heating elements: 4.13 kW
Drying fan power: 0.23 kW
- Key Information
Dryer air flow: 540 m³/h
Dryer air temperature: 70 °C
External dimensions, Width: 872 mm
External dimensions, Height: 877 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 872 mm
Charging hole size (width): 530 mm
Charging hole size (height): 490 mm
Net weight: 40 kg
Shipping weight: 52 kg
Shipping height: 1020 mm
Shipping width: 930 mm
Shipping depth: 940 mm
Shipping volume: 0.89 m³
Noise level: <62 dBA
Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.