Multi Rinse Rack Type - DIN 10510 & A0 60
hygiene&clean multi-rinse Rack Type with DIN 10510 and A0 60 certification
Multi-rinse Rack Type Dishwasher, Energy Saving Device, ZERO LIME Device, CLEAR BLUE Filtering system, WASH-SAFE CONTROL, DIN 10510 and A0 60 certification, Right>Left, 150r/h
- Adjustable feet for full access underneath the machine for cleaning.
- Large counter balanced inspection doors allow unrestricted all-round access to the wash and rinse area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This addsstrength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
- IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
- ZERO LIME Device as a fully automatic cycle ensures total scale removal from the boiler, the hydraulic circuit, the washing chamber and the rinsing chamberallowing ultimate performances and lower energy consumption thanks to highly efficient heating elements.
- CLEAR BLUE filtering system removes soil from the wash water providing cleaner water and highly active detergent thus ensuring better washing performance and lower running costs.
- Multi-rinse arms in combination with double rinse tanks re-use final rinsing water in several phases to ensure hygiene and complete detergent removal on the washed wares.
- Intuitive touch screen control panel features user-friendly display to easily operate the machine and to monitor machine status. Three different levels ofinteraction are available each show relevant messages and information to the operator, the general maintenance staff and the authorized service partners.
- All internal components: wash and rinse arms, tank filters, curtains can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Unit equipped with USB port making it simple to read data such as machine identification, counters and consumption, components, devices and alarm logs. Machineparameters can be uploaded and downloaded and firmware updated.
- Automatic back-up mode is activated when a failure occurs. Guided troubleshooting for fast fixes including 300 precises notifications and 23 easy-to-follow processes.
- Performance is certified for disinfection level according to DIN 10510 standard (3rd speed) and A0 60 level according to EN 15883-1 standard (1st speed asDisinfection cycle) by independent third party.
- Three conveyor speeds (in which 1° speed as Disinfection cycle certified A0 60 according to EN 15883-1 standard and 3° speed certified according to DIN 10510standard,) can be selected through the control panel by the operator.
- External pre-arrangement for inlet water, drain water, detergent & rinse aid connections for fast and easy installation on both sides of the unit.
- All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: external front, side panels and internal chambers, wash and rinse arms, doorsand rack transportation system.
- Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt build up provides fast drainage in only a few minutes.Pressed wash tank with no welded points offer a guaranteed water tight solution.
- Self-draining wash pumps provide maximum hygiene and all wash and rinse zones drain automatically at the push of a button.
- Built-in drain valve in the tanks allows automatic dump and fill to refresh the water in the tank without any interruption of the washing process.
- Built-in Energy Saving Device (ESD) utilizes the hot steam generated by the machine in the rinse and wash tanks to heat up incoming cold water up to 55°Cbefore entering the boiler, thus saving energy.
- Built-in WASH-SAFE CONTROL system raises water temperature to 85°C to sanitize the rinse water. No external boiler is required. Built-in air break and rinsebooster pump ensure constant temperature and pressure throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the inlet water condition.
- Auto-start/stop equipped in different zones ensures that the zone runs only when a rack is passing through it. This reduces water, energy, chemical consumption and noise.
- Automatic drain, clean and sanitize cycles featured as standard. The internal chambers, including the internal doors are completely cleaned or sanitizedavoiding bacteria proliferation for maximum hygiene and reducing manual work/time for operator.
- Splashhood at the entrance avoids water spilling outside the machine.
- Maximum Water Contact (MWC) wash arms are positioned along the full length of the wash tank.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 150 racks.
- Multi rinse technology guarantees low rinse water consumption of minimum 0.7 liters per rack to ensure perfect disinfection result at low energy, water,detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- Modularity design allows the machine not only be disassembled for delivery and re-assembled at customer’s site, but also to be customized and upgraded on-site and over time.
- Dishwasher structure is held together with a solid 50 x 50 mm stainless steel frame to provide long-term sturdiness.
- All electric components are put in one IP65 central box isolated from water and steam to ensure high reliability.
- All chambers without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps.
- The unit is built on modularity concept for easy to add up to 2 dryer modules onsite.
Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
Default Installed Power: 59.8 kW
Pre-wash tank heating elements: 14 kW
Wash tank heating elements: 20 kW
Triple tank heating elements: 7 kW
Boiler heating elements: 14 kW
Pre-wash pump size: 1,5 kW
Wash pump size: 1,5 kW
Rinse pump size (final, duo, triple): 0.55 / 0,32 / 0,32 kW
Inlet water line size: G 3/4" / G 3/4"
Inlet cold water line size: G 3/4"
Drain line size: 50mm
Inlet water supply pressure: 1.5-6 bar
Inlet water supply temperature (wash and rinse): 10 - 65°C
The higher the temperature, the faster the warm-up.
Recommended temperature: 50°C.
Inlet water supply temperature (rinse and pre-wash): 10 - 30 °C
Inlet water supply hardness: 0 °fH / 0°dH
When below 7°fH/4°dH special detergent and rinse aid are needed.
Peak rate of drain flow: 18 l/s
Pre-wash tank size: 70 l
Wash tank size: 70 l
Duo rinse tank size: 20 l
Triple rinse tank size: 20 l
Rinse water consumption at max. speed (l/h): 140l/h
- Key Information
Rinse water consumption at max. speed (l/rack)*: 0.9
Productivity per hour (2° speed): 120 racks / 1440 dishes
Productivity per hour (A0 60 certified speed): 70racks/840dishes
Productivity per hour (DIN 10510 certified speed): 150 racks / 1800 dishes
Pre-wash temperature: 40-70°C
Wash temperature: 75 - 85 °C
Triple rinse temperature: 80 - 85 °C
Duo rinse temperature: 75 - 80 °C
Final rinse temperature: 90 °C
External dimensions, Width: 3270 mm
External dimensions, Height: 1785 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 895 mm
For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to 795mm by removing the control box and the door handles.
Height with door open: 2095 mm
Charging hole size (width): 530 mm
Charging hole size (height): 490 mm
Net weight: 569 kg
Shipping weight: 673 kg
Shipping height: 1970 mm
Shipping width: 3450 mm
Shipping depth: 1040 mm
Shipping volume: 7.07 m³
Noise level: 58 dBA
Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.
Table to table distance: 3270 mm
- Air Emission
Air flow (top, exit): 86 / 145 m³/h
Air temperature: 27 - 45 °C
Air humidity (top, exit): 100 / 100 % r.h.
The data is measured at exhaust points at 25°C and 60% r.h. ambient conditions, 18°C inlet water temperature and refer only to the machine.
Latent heat: 6500 W
Sensible heat: 5300 W
This model requires a ventilation hood. Please refer to the attached "Recommended Exhaust Hood Design".