Front loading Pot&Pan washers - DIN 10512 & A0 60
hygiene&clean Small Pot & Pan Washer with DIN 10512 and A0 60 certificate
Electric small pot&pan washer with WASH-SAFE CONTROL, drain pump, detergent and rinse aid dispenser, DIN 10512 and A0 60 certificate
- Performance is certified for disinfection level according to DIN 10512 standard (1st and 2nd cycle) and A0 60 level according to EN 15883-1 standard (3rd cycleas Disinfection cycle) by independent third party.
- Green light of "WASH SAFE CONTROL" confirms that items have been rinsed properly.
- 180/ 360 second cycles is certified according to DIN 10512 standard. While 480 second cycle is certified A0 60 level according to EN 15883-1 standard whichincluding final pause to improve the drying result to avoid water residuals on the washed wares.
- Equipped with 3-sided wash arm in addition to upper and lower revolving arms provides more powerful wash water from all angles for the best cleaning of soiled items.
- Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
- Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
- State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
- Fault auto-diagnosis system.
- Unit to include drain pump, detergent and rinse aid dispenser pumps.
- External connecting board protected by a waterproof plastic box.
- Easy to remove pump and tank filters.
- Pre-arranged to be connected to Energy Management device.
- Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming 50 °C water to 90 °C minimum for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required. Constant temperatureof 90 °C thoughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network's water pressure.
- High efficiency air gap (class A) in water inlet circuit to avoid water being siphoned back contaminating the network is compliant with EN 61770 standard,WRAS, Belgaqua back-flow prevention requirements.
- 4 washing programs (one program is continual).
- Door fold down 180° to easy access to the washing chamber and facilitate daily cleaning.
- Double skinned insulated wall ensures a low noise level and a reduction in heat loss from the machine.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle to avoid bacteria proliferation.
- Digital read-out keeps operator informed as to temperatures.
- Low noise level.
- 304 stainless steel boiler with higher welding protection to increase resistance to corrosion.
- Unit to feature smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
- Large strainer box above the water surface for frequent cleaning operations.
- 304 AISI stainless steel front and side panels, wash tank, tank filter and wash and rinse arms.
Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
Convertible to: 230V 3~
Default Installed Power: 13 kW
Boiler heating elements:
Tank heating elements: 7 kW
Wash pump power: 2.5 kW
Pressure, bar min/max: 0.5-7 bar
Water supply temperature*: 50 °C
Washing tank capacity (lt): 95
Boiler Capacity (lt): 18
Rinsing water consumption (per cycle): 7 lt
- Key Information
N° of working cycles: 4
Duration cycle:* 180/360/480/inf sec.
Washing cycle temperature: 77 °C
Hot rinse cycle temperature: 90 °C
Baskets per hour*: 20
Cell dimensions - width: 670 mm
Cell dimensions - depth: 710 mm
Cell dimensions - height: 570 mm
External dimensions, Width: 876 mm
External dimensions, Height: 1791 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 900 mm
Net weight: 200 kg
Shipping weight: 244 kg
Shipping height: 2030 mm
Shipping width: 1010 mm
Shipping depth: 1020 mm
Shipping volume: 2.09 m³