green&clean Hood Type - DIN 10512 & A0 60
hygiene&clean Hood Type with DIN 10512 and A0 60 certification
Hood Type Dishwasher, with double skin insulated automatic hood, WASH-SAFE CONTROL, ZERO LIME Device, CLEAR BLUE Filtering System, built-in detergent and rinse aid dispenser and drain pump, DIN 10512 and A0 60 certification, 80r/h
- The machine can be connected to cold water.
- An effective rinse system uses only 2 litres (1st & 2nd cycle) or 4.5 liters (3rd cycle as Disinfection cycle) of clean hot water per basket for perfectdisinfection result at low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- Built-in atmospheric boiler sized to raise incoming water to a minimum of minimum 90 °C for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required. Constanttemperature of 90 °C throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the network's water pressure.
- Performance is certified for disinfection level according to DIN 10512 standard (1st and 2nd cycle) and A0 60 level according to EN 15883-1 standard (3rd cycleas Disinfection cycle) by independent third party.
- CLEAR BLUE advanced filtering system provides cleaner wash water and higher active detergent thus ensuring better washing performances and lower running costs.
- Green light of "WASH SAFE CONTROL" confirms that items have been rinsed properly.
- Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse in case of emergency cold water feeding.
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
- Three phase electrical connection, convertible to single phase on-site.
- State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior self-cleaning cycle.
- IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
- Heavy duty Stainless steel construction. Internal cavity as well as exterior panels are in 304 series Stainless steel.
- Automatic double skin insulated hood.
- Revolving interchangeable Stainless steel wash/rinse arms above and below the rack, screw out for simple clean up.
- Unit to include drain pump and rinse aid dispenser pump.
- High efficiency air gap (class A) in water inlet circuit to avoid water being siphoned back contaminating the network is compliant with EN 61770 standard,WRAS, Belgaqua back-flow prevention requirements.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 80 racks or 960 dishes.
- Handle-free operation to avoid cross- contamination thanks to automatic start on hood closure and automatic hood lifting when cycle ends.
- Cycle cannot be interrupted thanks to control panel lock ensuring the complete cycle is performed.
- 45/84 second cycles is certified according to DIN 10512 standard. While 320 second cycle is certified A0 60 level according to EN 15883-1 standard whichincluding final pause to improve the drying result to avoid water residuals on the washed wares.
- ZERO LIME Device ensures total scale removal from the boiler, the hydraulic circuits and the washing chamber allowing ultimate performances and lower energyconsumption thanks to the high-efficiency heating element.
- Slanted wash arms and sloped ceiling to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
- Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
- LED strip on the top keeps operator informed on machine status.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining vertical wash pump and boiler to avoid bacteria proliferation.
- Element protection from dry fire and low water.
- Pressed tank in front position to facilitate cleaning.
- Specially designed Stainless steel wash/rinse arms and nozzles provide superior cleaning action.
- Pre-arranged for on-site HACCP implementation and Energy Management device.
Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
Convertible to: 230V 1N~; 230V 3~
Default Installed Power: 9.9 kW
Boiler Heating Elements Power: 9 kW
Tank heating elements: 3 kW
Wash pump power: 0.8 kW
Water supply temperature*: 10-65 °C
Drain line size: 20.5 mm
Inlet water supply pressure: 0.5-7 bar
Min hot rinse water consumption per cycle (lt)**: 2
Boiler Capacity (lt): 12
Tank Capacity (lt): 24
- Key Information
N° of cycles: 3
Duration cycle:* 45/84/320 sec.
Racks per hour:* 80
Dishes per hour:* 960
Wash temperature: 71-77 °C
Rinse temperature: 90 °C
External dimensions, Width: 667 mm
External dimensions, Height: 1567 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 755 mm
Net weight: 119 kg
Shipping weight: 142 kg
Shipping volume: 1.01 m³
(WxDxH): 760x670x1630 mm
Noise level: <63 dBA
* According to market standard, the productivity is declared at an inlet water supply temperature of 50°C.
** Hot rinse water consumption of 3rd cycle is 4.5lt/cycle.