Modular Cooking Range Line
900XP Electric Induction Wok - 400 mm 391353
Heavy duty glass-ceramic wok bowl
Pots diameter to be used : min 12cm, max 28 cm in order to obtain maximum heating efficiency.
5kW inductor endowed with overheating safety device.
High efficiency (up to 90%) induction heating system maximizes the heat transferred to the food and reduces energy consumption in stand-by mode.
Reduced heat emission in the work environment.
Pan detection system - the inductor is switched on only when an induction-friendly wok pan is placed on the bowl.
IPX5 water protection.
Side and rear panel in AISI304 stainless steel.
All the functional components are accessible via the front of the appliance.
Unit is 930 mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
AISI 304 stainless steel worktop, 2mm thick.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- Supply voltage: 380-400 V/3 ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 5 kW
- Predisposed for: 380-400V 3~ 50/60Hz 5kW
- Back Plates dimensions: Ø 300
- Induction Top Dimensions (width): 400 mm
- Induction Top Dimensions (depth): 930 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 400 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 250 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 930 mm
- Net weight: 30 kg
- Induction compatible pots & pans must be used.
- Certification group: N9CIN
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.