Gas Boiling Tops HP
Modular Cooking Range Line
900XP 2-Burner Gas Boiling Top, 10 kW
2-Burner (10kW each) gas Boiling Top
- Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
- Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
- Burners with optimized combustion.
- Protected pilot light.
- IPX5 water protection.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- The two 10 kW high efficiency burners are available in 100 mm diameter with continuous power regulation from 2.2 kW to 10 kW.
- Large sized pan support in cast iron (stainless steel as option) with long center fins to allow the use of the largest down to the smallest pans.
- Flame failure device on each burner protects against gas leakage when accidental extinguishing of the flame occurs.
- The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
- Unit is 930 mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
- AISI 304 stainless steel worktop, 2mm thick.
Gas Power: 20 kW
Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
Gas Type Option: LPG;Natural Gas
Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Key Information
Front Burners Power: 10 - kW
Back Burners Power: 10 - 0 kW
Back Burners Dimension - mm Ø 100
Front Burners Dimension - mm Ø 100
External dimensions, Width: 400 mm
External dimensions, Height: 250 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 930 mm
Net weight: 43 kg
Shipping weight: 42 kg
Shipping height: 530 mm
Shipping width: 480 mm
Shipping depth: 1020 mm
Shipping volume: 0.26 m³
If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
Certification group: N9CG