Modular Cooking Range Line
900XP 2-Burner Gas Boiling Top with 3mm worktop and electric ignition 391240
Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
The two 6 kW high efficiency flower flame burners are available in two different sizes to suit high performing cooking requirements of the most demanding customers.
• 60 mm burners with continuous power regulation from 1,5 to 6 kW
• 100 mm burners with continuous power regulation from 2.2 kW to 10 kW
Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
Large sized pan support in cast iron (stainless steel as option) with long center fins to allow the use of the largest down to the smallest pans.
Burners with optimized combustion.
Flame failure device on each burner protects against gas leakage when accidental extinguishing of the flame occurs.
The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
IPX5 water protection.
AISI 304 stainless steel worktop, 3mm thick.
Unit is 930 mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 12 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Natural Gas
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Front Burners Power: 6 - kW
- Back Burners Power: 6 - 0 kW
- Back Burners Dimension - mm Ø 60
- Front Burners Dimension - mm Ø 60
- External dimensions, Width: 400 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 250 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 930 mm
- Net weight: 43 kg
- Shipping weight: 45 kg
- Shipping height: 540 mm
- Shipping width: 1020 mm
- Shipping depth: 500 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.28 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N9CG
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
- User Maintenance
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.