Gas PowerGrill Tops HP
Modular Cooking Range Line
700XP Half Module Gas PowerGrill Top
Half module gas PowerGrill Top - HP
- Cooking grids made in highly resistant enameled cast iron for easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel burners with flame failure device, optimized combustion and protected pilot light.
- Dishwasher-safe radiants removable without the use of tools to facilitate cleaning.
- Stainless steel high splash guards on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guards can be easily removed for cleaning and are dishwasher-safe.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
- AISI 441 stainless steel deflective shields located below the radiants prevent burners from clogging, minimize flare ups and ensure even heat distribution (PATENT PENDING).
- Extractable full-depth grease collection drawer to accumulate excess grease and oil.
- IPx4 water protection.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Gas Power: 7 kW
Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
Gas Type Option:
Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Key Information
Cooking surface width: 371 mm
Cooking surface depth: 472 mm
Net weight: 32 kg
Shipping weight: 50 kg
Shipping height: 580 mm
Shipping width: 460 mm
Shipping depth: 820 mm
Shipping volume: 0.22 m³
If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
Certification group: N7EGG