Modular Cooking Range Line
700XP 400mm Gas Fry Top, Smooth Polished Chrome Plate 371037
Frontal simmering zone.
Temperature range from 100° up to 280°C.
Polished chromium surface avoids the mixing of flavors when passing from one type of food to another.
Cooking surface 12mm thick polished chrome for optimum grilling results and ease of use.
Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards, bridging supports or cantilever systems.
Large drain hole on cooking surface permits the draining of fat into large 1 liter collector placed under the cooking surface.
Large grease collection container available as optional accessory to be installed under top units over open base cupboard.
Stainless steel high splash guard on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guard can be easily removed for cleaning.
Piezo spark ignition for added safety.
Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas, conversion jets supplied as standard.
IPx4 water protection.
Cooking surface completely smooth.
All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 7 kW
- Standard gas delivery: Natural Gas G20 (20mbar)
- Gas Type Option: LPG
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Cooking surface width: 330 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 540 mm
- Working Temperature MIN: 100 °C
- Working Temperature MAX: 280 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 400 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 250 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 730 mm
- Net weight: 40 kg
- Shipping weight: 43 kg
- Shipping height: 530 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.2 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar, a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted.
- Certification group: N7RG
- Range overviews
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
- User Maintenance
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.