Electric Compact Digital Oven 6GN 1/1 with Cleaning System 260638
Automatic and manual rapid cooling activation when going from a higher to a lower temperature.
Exhaust valve electronically controlled to extract humidity in excess for extra crispy results.
Eco-delta: the temperature inside the cooking cell is higher than the temperature of the food and rises accordingly.
Dry hot convection cycle (max 280 °C) ideal for low humidity cooking. Automatic moistener (11 settings) for boiler-less steam generation.
• 0 = no additional moisture (browning, au gratin, baking, pre-cooked food)
• 1-2 = low moisture (small portions of meat and fish)
• 3-4 = medium low moisture (large pieces of meat, reheating, roasted chicken and proving)
• 5-6 = medium moisture (roasted vegetable and first step of roasted meat & fish)
• 7-8 = medium-high moisture (stewed vegetables)
• 9-10 = high moisture (poached meat and jacket potatoes)
Programmability: a maximum of 99 recipes can be stored in the oven's memory, to recreate the exact same recipe at any time. 9-step cooking programs also available.
Automatic cleaning system: 3 different pre-set cycles to clean the cooking cell, according to the actual requirements. The cleaning system is built-in (no need for add-ons).
USB connection: to download HACCP data, upload/download the recipes.
Variable fan speed with 3 levels.
Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
Seamless hygienic internal chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
Swing hinged front panel for easy service access to main components.
IPx4 water protection.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50/60 Hz
- Electrical power max.: 6.9 kW
- Clearance: 5 cm rear and right hand sides.
- Suggested clearance for service access: 50 cm left hand side.
- External dimensions, Width: 519 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 770 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 803 mm
- Net weight: 72 kg
- Shipping weight: 85 kg
- Shipping volume: 0.66 m³
- Water inlet "CW" connection: G 3/4"
- Total hardness: 5-50 ppm
- Pressure, bar min/max: 1.5-4.5 bar
- Drain "D": 40mm
- Electrolux recommends the use of treated water, based on testing of specific water conditions.
- Please refer to user manual for detailed water quality information.
- Trays type: 6 - 1/1 Gastronorm
- Max load capacity: 12 kg
- CAD Drawings
- Data Sheet
Do you need support
for this product?
Get in touch with one of our Service Partners.
Select on the map your area and get in touch with one of our Sales Partners
Do you own
You may be interested in user manuals. Please login and then click here to find out manuals.
Let us provide more for
Register your product and let us provide you with our best contents and customer care.