Espresso Coffee Machines - MIRA for capsule
Mira Traditional espresso coffee FAP machine, 1 group, 6.3 liter boiler, steam & water
Traditional espresso coffee with capsule (FAP) machine, 1 group, 6,3 liter boiler, 4 programmable dosing program
- Automatic cleaning cycle.
- Featuring the patented DHA group in place of the traditional brewing unit, the MIRA DHA open the way to professionals willing to work with coffee capsules FAP.The DHA system make professional brewing possible of 1 or 2 espresso from coffee Capsules FAP.
- Traditional espresso coffee with capsule (FAP) machine.
- Stainless steel body.
- 1 group - 6.3 liter boiler.
- The MIRA line offers a dynamic outline with a sleek and streamlined design combining Stainless steel, Plexiglass and chromed components.
- Its technical features enable it to warrant consistently outstanding coffee quality throughout the day: independent control boxes to control the volumetriccommands, manual Steamglide lever to control the steam level horizontally and precisely via a ceramic cartridge, hot water dispenser with 2 programmable time-delay keys, steam dispenser with 1 programmable time-delay key.
- 4 programmable dosing keys.
- Manual Steamglide lever.
- Manual hot water outlet.
Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50 Hz
Electrical power max.: 3 kW
Current consumption: 13 Amps
- Key Information
External dimensions, Width: 343 mm
External dimensions, Height: 510 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 570 mm
Net weight: 41 kg
Shipping volume: 0.32 m³
Cold water temperature (min/max): 5 / 60 °C