Espresso Coffee Machines - AURA
Aura Traditional espresso, 2 Maestro groups
Traditional espresso machine, 2 Maestro groups, 10,1 liter boiler, 2 independent control boxes with 4 programmable dosing program
- Programmable water and steam.
- The professional semi-automatic AURA line owns all the technical features of a high-end traditional espresso machine, offering the perfect harmony of aesthetics and performance.
- AURA is dedicated to users familiar with volumetric commands that address high performance and consistency in the extraction process.
- 2 Maestro groups.
- Electronic pre infusion.
- USB interface for update.
- PID (proportional–integral–derivative) Temperature control: a precise controller algorithm system that gives consistency and accuracy to brewingtemperature management system.
- Manual Steamglide lever.
- RS-232 protocol for computer/cashier interface.
- Automatic cleaning cycle.
- Modern design of stainless steel and chrome, the AURA displays an assertive silhouette underlined with LED lighting of the tray grill and around the electroniccontrol boxes with touchscreen interface for an intuitive programming.
- The MAESTRO thermo-regulated brew groups are fitted with the EASYLOCK system that help locking and sealing the portafilter with minimal effort.
- 2 independent control boxes with 4 programmable dosing selection, start/stop, shot time display.
- Double paneled cup warmer with large capacity.
- Stainless steel body.
- 10.1 liter boiler.
- Easylock portafilter.
Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
Electrical power max.: 4.6 kW
Current consumption: 7 Amps
Plug type: Cable without plug
- Key Information
External dimensions, Width: 784 mm
External dimensions, Height: 490 mm
External dimensions, Depth: 592 mm
Net weight: 70 kg
Shipping volume: 0.69 m³
Cold water temperature (min/max): 5 / 60 °C