Large drying zone with door for green&clean multi-rinse Rack Type Dishwasher 535039
Adjustable feet for full access underneath the machine for cleaning.
Electronically controlled to optimize drying results.
Drying zone removes most of water from the crockery through a high powered fan that extracts dry air from outside mixing it with the internal air, thus providing dry plates at a temperature cool enough to handle safely.
IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
The feeding direction can be either left to right or right to left as it's reversible on site.
Large counter balanced inspection door allows unrestricted all-round access to the internal area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
Unit to be placed between multi-rinse rack type dishwasher and handling system.
The chamber is pressed with fully rounded corners without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps.
All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: internal chamber, external, front and side panels, door and rack transportation system.
The unit is built on modularity concept to easily connect with multi-rinse rack type dishwasher without any modification including power connection.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 8.5 kW
- Dryer heating elements: 8.25 kW
- Drying fan power: 0.23 kW
- Dryer air flow: 1200 m³/h
- Dryer air temperature: 82 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 890 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 2020 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 825 mm
- For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to 795mm by removing the door handle.
- Height with door open: 2095 mm
- Net weight: 125 kg
- Shipping weight: 149 kg
- Shipping height: 2235 mm
- Shipping width: 1025 mm
- Shipping depth: 910 mm
- Shipping volume: 2.08 m³
- Noise level: <62 dBA
- Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.
- Range overviews
- Data Sheet