green&clean multi-rinse Rack Type, Ventless heat pump, ZERO LIME Device, electric, 200r/h,right>left 535006
Multi Rinse Rack Type Dishwasher, 200 racks/hour, electric, Right>Left, ventless heat pump, medium pre-wash, constant rinse, self cleaning, ZERO LIME Device, CLEAR BLUE Filtering System, WASH-SAFE CONTROL, touch screen, variable speeds, insulated doors, W
Adjustable feet for full access underneath the machine for cleaning.
Deep drawn pressed wash tank with fully rounded corners, sloped towards the drain to prevent dirt build up provides fast drainage in only a few minutes. Pressed wash tank with no welded points offer a guaranteed water tight solution.
Large counter balanced inspection doors allow unrestricted all-round access to the wash and rinse area. Door is insulated with injected foam. This adds strength as well as reduces noise and heat loss.
Self-draining wash pumps provide maximum hygiene and all wash and rinse zones drain automatically at the push of a button.
IP25 protection against water jets, solid objects and small animals (larger than 6 mm).
Built-in drain valve in the tanks allows automatic dump and fill to refresh the water in the tank without any interruption of the washing process.
Built-in Ventless Heat Pump transfers the heat captured from the extracted air to heat up incoming cold water to both fill the water tank and rinse, thus saving significantly energy. The humidity, volume and temperature of the exhaust air is reduced dramatically at the same time so no ventilation hood is needed for the machine (depending on local regulation and condition in compliance with VDI 2052).
ZERO LIME Device as a fully automatic cycle ensures total scale removal from the boiler, the hydraulic circuit, the washing chamber and the rinsing chamber allowing ultimate performances and lower energy consumption thanks to highly efficient heating elements.
Multi-rinse technology guarantees rinse water consumption of 0.4 liters/rack regardless of the conveyor speed to ensure low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
CLEAR BLUE filtering system removes soil from the wash water providing cleaner water and highly active detergent thus ensuring better washing performance and lower running costs.
Built-in WASH-SAFE CONTROL system raises water temperature to 85°C to sanitize the rinse water. No external boiler is required. Built-in air break and rinse booster pump ensure constant temperature and pressure throughout the rinsing cycle regardless of the inlet water condition.
Three conveyor speeds can be selected through the control panel by the operator and customized on site.
Pre-wash section uses cold water so food remains are not "baked" onto the plates in order to have better pre-wash performance.
Multi-rinse arms in combination with double rinse tanks re-use final rinsing water in several phases to ensure hygiene and complete detergent removal on the washed wares.
Auto-start/stop equipped in different zones ensures that the zone runs only when a rack is passing through it. This reduces water, energy, chemical consumption and noise.
Intuitive touch screen control panel features user-friendly display to easily operate the machine and to monitor machine status. Three different levels of interaction are available each show relevant messages and information to the operator, the general maintenance staff and the authorized service partners.
Automatic drain, clean and sanitize cycles featured as standard. The internal chambers, including the internal doors are completely cleaned or sanitized avoiding bacteria proliferation for maximum hygiene and reducing manual work/time for operator.
All internal components: wash and rinse arms, tank filters, curtains can be easily removed for cleaning.
Splashhoods at both entrance and exit avoid water spilling outside the machine.
Unit equipped with USB port making it simple to read data such as machine identification, counters and consumption, components, devices and alarm logs. Machine parameters can be uploaded and downloaded and firmware updated.
Maximum capacity per hour of 200 racks easy to switch to DIN 10510 or NSF ANSI 3 compliant speed.
Maximum Water Contact (MWC) wash arms are positioned along the full length of the wash tank.
Automatic back-up mode is activated when a failure occurs. Guided troubleshooting for fast fixes including 300 precises notifications and 23 easy-to-follow processes.
Modularity design allows the machine not only be disassembled for delivery and re-assembled at customer’s site, but also to be customized and upgraded on-site and over time.
Dishwasher structure is held together with a solid 50 x 50 mm stainless steel frame to provide long-term sturdiness.
All electric components are put in one IP65 central box isolated from water and steam to ensure high reliability.
External pre-arrangement for inlet water, drain water, detergent & rinse aid connections for fast and easy installation on both sides of the unit.
The unit is built on modularity concept for easy to add pre-wash, wash and up to 2 dryer modules onsite.
All chambers without internal pipes and therefore no hidden dirt traps.
All main components made in heavy duty anti-corrosive 304 type stainless steel: external front, side panels and internal chambers, wash and rinse arms, doors and rack transportation system.
- Supply voltage: 380-415 V/3N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 24.3 kW
- Electrical power min: 17.3 kW
- When the machine runs at DIN 10510 compliant speed.
- Energy consumption: 19.4 kWh
- At average working conditions.
- Wash tank heating elements: 7 kW
- Triple tank heating elements: 3.5 kW
- Boiler heating elements: 5 kW
- Wash pump size: 1.5 kW
- Rinse pump size (final, duo, triple): 0.55 / 0.32 / 0.32 kW
- Productivity per hour (max. speed): 200 racks/360dishes
- Productivity per hour (DIN compliant speed): 148 racks/2664 dishes
- Productivity per hour (NSF compliant speed): 130 racks/2340 dishes
- Wash Temperature: 55 - 65 °C
- Triple rinse temperature: 70 - 75 °C
- Duo rinse temperature: 75-80 °C
- Final rinse temperature: 85 °C
- External dimensions, Width: 2940 mm
- For transportation purpose only, the height can be reduced to 2000mm by adjusting the feet and removing the fan on the top.
- External dimensions, Height: 2100 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 895 mm
- For transportation purpose only, the depth can be reduced to 795mm by removing the control box and the door handles.
- Height with door open: 2100 mm
- Charging hole size (width): 530 mm
- Charging hole size (height): 490 mm
- Net weight: 733 kg
- Shipping weight: 800 kg
- Shipping height: 2260 mm
- Shipping width: 1040 mm
- Shipping depth: 3100 mm
- Shipping volume: 7.29 m³
- Noise level: <62 dBA
- Reference norm used to measure the noise: IEC60335-2-58 annex AA.
- Table to table distance: 2940 mm
- Inlet water line size: G 3/4" / G 3/4"
- Inlet cold water line size: G 3/4"
- Drain line size: 50mm
- Inlet water supply pressure: 2-6 bar
- Inlet water supply temperature (wash and rinse): 5 - 65°C
- The higher the temperature, the faster the warm-up. Recommended temperature: 50°C.
- Inlet water supply temperature (rinse and pre-wash): 5 - 30 °C
- Inlet water supply hardness: 0-14 °fH / 0-8°dH
- Flow rate of wash pump: 500 l/h
- When below 7°fH/4°dH special detergent and rinse aid are needed.
- Peak rate of drain flow: 1.8 l/s
- Wash tank size: 70 l
- Duo rinse tank size: 20 l
- Triple rinse tank size: 20 l
- Rinse water consumption: 0.4 l/rack constant
- Rinse water consumption at max. speed: 80 l/h
- Air flow (top, exit): 700 / 0 m³/h
- Air temperature: 24.5 - 0 °C
- Air humidity (top, exit): 95 / 0 % r.h.
- The data is measured at exhaust points at 25°C and 60% r.h. ambient conditions, 18°C inlet water temperature and refer only to the machine.
- Latent heat: 3700 W
- Sensible heat: 3400 W
According to VDI 2052, this model does not require any dedicated ventilation hood.
General ventilation for the room should still be provided in accordance with UNI ISO EN 7730 norm, VDI 2052 guideline and DW/172 UK regulation or local regulations.
- Data Sheet