Extrasmall Single Skin Glasswasher with Drain Pump, 1 cycle, 30b/h 402076
Built-in pressure boiler designed to raise incoming water to a guaranteed minimum temperature of 82°C for sanitizing rinse. No external boiler is required.
Washing system endowed with rotating washing arms, high powered wash pump and large capacity wash tank for professional washing.
Equipped with drain pump for easy and quick installation without opening the machine.
Flexible rack support suitable to use rack dimension from 350x350mm up to 380x380mm.
Maximum capacity of 30 racks per hour.
120 seconds cycle.
Simple operation control panel.
Solid double skinned counter-balance stainless steel door with hurt-free handle in plastic.
Easy service access to main components without moving the unit.
Equipped with single phase electrical cable and Schuko plug for easy and fast installation.
Completely closed on the back by a cover plate.
Internal components (arms and filter) are easy extractable.
Robust structure thanks to stainless steel construction.
Unit to feature rinse aid dispenser pump.
Requires only 1 phase 230V supply.
- Supply voltage: 230 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Default Installed Power: 2.7 kW
- Tank heating elements: 2 kW
- Washing cycle temperature: 60 °C
- Hot rinse cycle temperature: 82 °C
- Baskets per hour*: 30
- N° of working cycles: 1 (120)
- Cell dimensions - width: 380 mm
- Cell dimensions - depth: 380 mm
- Cell dimensions - height: 240 mm
- External dimensions, Width: 436 mm
- External dimensions, Height: 670 mm
- External dimensions, Depth: 495 mm
- Net weight: 33 kg
- Shipping weight: 36 kg
- Shipping height: 820 mm
- Shipping width: 610 mm
- Shipping depth: 550 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.28 m³
- Noise level: 61 dBA
- Pressure, bar min/max: 2-5 bar
- Water supply temperature*: 10-65 °C
- Washing tank capacity (lt): 15
- Boiler Capacity (lt): 2.5
- Incoming water line size: 3/4"
- Min hot rinse water consumption (lt/cycle)**: 2
- CAD tegninger