Occupational health & safety
We prioritize the well-being of all employees by providing a safe and healthy work environment. We work with a ’zero accident’ mindset, putting safety first on the agenda.
Our Group health and safety is outlined overall within our Code of Conduct and Group Work Policy and detailed requirements are described in our Group Workplace Directive. Our industrial operations poses higher risks, and we have adopted a dedicated Health & Safety pillar to maintain a safe work environment to protect our employees.
Some sites hold a third-party certificate according to OHSAS 18000 or ISO 45001. Electrolux Professional also collaborates with International SOS to protect our people during business travel.
The Group Workplace Directive stipulates minimum requirements for our operations regarding:
- Risk assessments
- Safety committee
- Management of incidents and accidents
- Health and safety training
- Safety inspections & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- First aid equipment & first aid training
- Working environment conditions & hygiene
- Fire prevention & emergency preparedness