Having a talented workforce is essential for execution of Electrolux Professional’s strategy and we are dedicated to being a responsible employer for its entire workforce. To uphold this standard, we have established the following guiding principles:
- Treat each other with dignity and respect, which includes valuing diversity and inclusivity and discouraging discrimination and harassment
- Provide employees with a sustainable working environment, which includes safe and healthy workplaces
- Aim to have the right people in the right jobs, which includes recruiting the top tier talent and developing capabilities for the future
- Attract, retain and motivate employees, which includes providing market competitive compensation
- Operate in an open and fair manner with respect to the creation, development and implementation of people-related processes
- Provide employees with a challenging and engaging work experience, with opportunities to learn and grow
Electrolux Professional had 3,624 employees as of December 31, 2019. The below graphs describe the employee structure according to geographic location and gender.