Having a talented workforce is essential for execution of Electrolux Professional’s strategy and we are dedicated to being a responsible employer for its entire workforce. To uphold this standard, we have established the following guiding principles:
- Treat each other with dignity and respect, value diversity and inclusiveness. Zero discrimination and harassment
- Provide employees with a sustainable working environment which includes safe and healthy workplaces
- Attract, retain and develop employees
- Provide competitive compensation
- Operate in an open and fair manner
- Provide employees with a challenging and engaging work experience, with opportunities to learn and grow
On December 31, 2020 Electrolux Professional had 3,515 employees in 34 countries. We have eleven manufacturing facilities in seven countries. The R&D center for Food is located in Pordenone, Italy, for Beverage in Louisville, US, and for Laundry in Ljungby, Sweden. The biggest countries in terms of number of employees are Italy and Sweden. The Electrolux Professional headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden.
The below graphs describe the employee structure according to geographic location, gender and type of worker in 2020.